Reviews for She's Mine
Guest chapter 18 . 7/8/2013
I like your sorry of a excuse for a story rushed ending yes but it made my heart flutter I loved it. I love your sasuhina stories:)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/8/2013
I'm new and stuff but I like this story just showing some mad support for this story cause I read authors notes and I saw the doubt for this story big I really like it ill continue reading now:)
Teresa chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
Trust me...you're good enough :p
xILoveSasukeUchihax chapter 18 . 11/24/2012
YAY SASUHINA WOOT WOOT.
So my hypothesis for their future:
Sasuke and Hinata end up marrying and Hinata gets pregnant on their honeymoon and they have beautiful babies! \O/
That was so beautiful... TTOTT
xILoveSasukeUchihax chapter 16 . 11/22/2012
&#$E%F&(O OMG OMG KYAAA! SASUHINA FTW.
Erm...sorry...fangirl here..
xILoveSasukeUchihax chapter 15 . 11/22/2012
Sakura...you...you bitch! DX
ERM. I'M SORRY FOR THAT. SHE ABORTED AN EGG THAT I STILL CONSIDER A LIVING BEING. AND IT WAS NARUTO'S KID. OH LORD HAVE MERCY.
I like you're story so far though. Good work :D
xILoveSasukeUchihax chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
"Get a girlfriend." XD Priiicelesssss. He got pwned by Tsunade xD
woodlandfairykirk chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
ummm this is really good, but you may want to fix chapter fours flashback with Sakura and Naruto... Cause it's in Sakura's point of view and it says "my erection"... so umm awkward lolol(:
shynekohina chapter 8 . 9/25/2012
haha yay sasuke kissed her again lol i heart him more now
kandita chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
I honestly wish Sasuke would chidori Sakura and kill her
CUTE chapter 18 . 12/22/2011
it so cute by why is it m rated it should at least be t rated bt i loved ur story so much its the right amoutn of cute and awesome!
nikol chapter 18 . 10/14/2011
5 years late but i loved your story and really hope you rewrite it if you didnt already
honeybeeze chapter 18 . 7/29/2011
awwww, he luuurrrvss her. Sasuke is too adorable
honeybeeze chapter 8 . 7/29/2011
*blushes* Oh Sasuke, so violent, especially when he really wants something. Lol I'm really enjoying the story, although I feel bad for Hinata. She's strong for picking herself up after the love of her life betrays her :)
JaMisa27 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
oh god i sense violence in the next chapter lol!