Reviews for Forget Me Not
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 17 . 6/22
Literally the embodiment of 'bittersweet'.
Danae chapter 2 . 6/6
I am a huge fan of your writing (An Arranged Marriage is a favorite I've read dozens of times) and am loving this story so far! I just wanted to mention I think you have a partial beta reader note still in the story. Where Severus is talking to Arthur about their apartment/rooms being littered with Muggle artifacts. The sentence didn't make sense so I kept re-reading it until I realized duh! it must have been a proofreaders note. Just wanted to let you know. :)
arctic-kat chapter 17 . 1/31
Such a beautiful ending! I'm so happy I found this story :-)
Fantomette34 chapter 17 . 12/7/2014
C'est sans conteste l'une des fics les plus émouvantes sur le couple Severus/Hermione que j'aie lues.
Vous possédez de grandes qualités d'écrivain, les personnages, les situations et les sentiments sont parfaitement décrits.
J'ai pleuré en vous lisant, j'aurais tellement préféré qu'Hermione retrouve la mémoire...
Bravo et merci pour ce travail de grande qualité !
Guest chapter 17 . 10/28/2014
bittersweet, uh? i love it! it really made me cried.. your story just flawless, amazing, mind-blowing.. its really sweet and tender love story (tale? i can say) you show me what a true love is, and how it works, i really appreciate that. and the characters.. they are so lively and doesn't occ at all, you keep it well and realistic. i haven't thought that severus could be that sweet... he accepted hermione wholeheartedly with her imperfections, and if i was in his shoes i don't know what to do and i don't know what to expect... this fic left me dumbstruck with watery and puffy eyes. but i kinda sad that you left them with no child but its not really big deal for me. and in the last i think it can be more sweet if you restore her entire memory, and they can enjoy all their happy and meaningful memories together..
Guest chapter 17 . 10/18/2014
Beautiful
elena chapter 3 . 8/8/2014
Think you've left a line of beta instructions in?

"apartment this is a suggestion only - but I would change apartment to quarters or rooms "

when Severus goes to the ministry.
Nocturnus chapter 17 . 7/28/2014
Imso happy to reread this fic after so many years. I haven't forget it.
Leanne Walker chapter 17 . 7/26/2014
chelseadearr chapter 17 . 7/22/2014
Oh my. I don't normally leave too many reviews, but I have to leave this one. This story is beautiful! I actually cried. I love the ending. It is kind of a realistic ending, instead of a fliffy happily ever after. I think you did an AMAZING job on this story.
Muggles chapter 17 . 2/13/2014
Very interesting ending.
Martionmanswife chapter 7 . 12/28/2013
this is breaking my heart. I would be devastated to have this happen with my husband and I. the story is good though.
A ShrinkinG VIOLET GIrL chapter 17 . 9/15/2013
story was ok..but the memory thing is a bad idea.
Jah No Partial chapter 17 . 9/9/2013
Was well written, great ending!
dyeyell chapter 17 . 6/19/2013
Bittersweet. Especially when the server stopped working after reading the previous chapter, the comment I was writing was lost and I had to do other things.

What I was trying to write previously was that I hope that I'm loved like that, and really everyone should be loved like that.

Great story. Sad, but not too sad. Just how I like my angsty drama.