Reviews for Forget Me Not
Hada chapter 17 . 6/30
Such a bittersweet ending; lovely nonetheless.
I loved every part of it and God did I cry. But there were parts that made me smile as well.
I have to say I was hoping beyond hope that she would remember, if not when she woke up, some day after that. Alas, it did not happen.
And the fact that despite all his internal conflicts Severus did everything he could for her, God I just loved that.
For a moment there I thought Percy had been the one who had struck her, trying to take her away from Severus.
The only thing, I think, is lef to say is Thank you. For sharing this piece of art.
So...full of feelings. I loved every minute and every word of it.
QueenMagic1917 chapter 17 . 6/13
I love how you gave the story a bittersweet ending. Though I usually prefer the 'happily-ever-after' endings with everything resolved, this ending suited the general tone of the story and I am glad for that twinge of lingering sadness in the Epilogue. Thanks for writing this story!
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 17 . 6/3
This makes me want to cry. It is a happy ending, with a tiny bit of sadness. Lovely story.
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 13 . 6/3
At last some answers...? Maybe...
Good read, nicely written.
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 2 . 6/2
M as in Malfoy?
hmmm...
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 1 . 6/2
Well,
Severus is a little pathetic. It's going to be difficult to convince Hermione of his worth, if he doesn't believe it himself...
dutchgirl23 chapter 17 . 5/4
I love your take on HP!
Hermione and Snape are just made for each other. Who cares about the age gap? Snamione :)
Your truely an amazing author and your blessed with skills I would die for. So ur quite Lucky. I've enjoyed your hermione and Severus. I have serious respect for severus, he's so patient. I couldn't handle something like that. Would maybe grow mad. It's a wonder he stayed sane. It's baggage for hermione too, not knowing what happend. She wakes up, thinking that she's still in her fifth school year. That's hard for her too I guess. It's a amnesia story, but twisted but love the love. Yeah that makes a lot of sense. Anyway, Well done.
Love,
Lisa
wine witch chapter 16 . 3/8
Very nice story, but I hate the end.
Marriage1988 chapter 17 . 2/15
This is nothing short of a masterpiece.

As I was reading it, I imagined seeing this story and its characters up on a movie screen...it is written as if it was meant for that genre. The caliber of the story and the flashbacks are so well done that one can easily see much more done with it.

A real gem. Well done indeed.
I still enjoy your story after all these years.
Cecilede chapter 17 . 10/31/2015
I like your story. It is a very very good one. Thank you for the wonderful hours I spent to read it !
Fangirl5678 chapter 17 . 10/26/2015
It took me all of three days to finish this story! It was so good! Thank you for creating something so different than the usual: they hate each other, fall for one another, deny and happily ever after. It had so much depth.

I applaud you! :)
GrinningCat chapter 17 . 9/10/2015
Ooh, I guessed from the start that Malfoy was a red herring. And when you described the legal process mid-story, Moody's name just jumped out of the page at me. So I'm cackling "I knew it!" here.

I avoided your story for a long time bc. I thought it was another Time-Turner fic. So it was an unexpected delight to read it now. I appreciate that you made Snape an ambiguous character, what with him choosing the winning side at the last battle. And, while clearly not a nice guy, since he was forced to explicitly and often state his love for Hermione due to her amnesia, it added lots of 'aww' moments to the story and that was awesome.
SweetJane72 chapter 17 . 9/8/2015
This story was amazing. I loved how it was told from Severus' point-of-view because that made his grief and his love for Hermione all the more evident. The ending may not have been a classic 'happily ever after', but the fact that Severus decided to stay by Hermione's side no matter what, made up for whatever melancholy that was created because of their situation.
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 17 . 6/22/2015
Literally the embodiment of 'bittersweet'.