Reviews for Forget Me Not
Ana chapter 17 . 5/29
Hello! I'm not sure if you still read your comments but I love this love story between Severus and Hermione. Its so endearing and sweet that I have tears in my eyes. Thank you!
riskeybusiness chapter 17 . 5/24
Beautifully written and such a good storyline. Thank you so much for sharing
Roseaux chapter 17 . 3/3
An extremely sweet and well written story. The love between Severus and hermione feels right and natural, their characters are well respected and you didn't over exageretad situations or feelings.
The story in itself is worth reading and reviewing ;) I hope I'll read more from you !
ljpjcg chapter 17 . 2/14
A lovely but sad ending. I'd like to think that Severus is using his retirement to create a potion to help Hermione and is successful.
ljpjcg chapter 1 . 2/13
This is so Heartbreaking for Severus but I am hopeful with his thoughtful resolve.
elizabethrose1974 chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
that was sad but a good story
11lokilove chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
It's ready sad that she couldn't ever remember. He has to also deal with that all the time, but it's sweet that Snape stays.
11lokilove chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
J.J.88 chapter 17 . 11/8/2017
Beautiful and sad. Thank you for writing it.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/30/2017
Bittersweet. I had half hoped M stood for Molly, but Moody worked. Thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 17 . 4/25/2017
Sad and happy. I was hoping she'd recover completely, but a great story all the same. Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 17 . 2/21/2017
Thank you for sharing?
Claude Amelia Song chapter 17 . 11/25/2016
I almost cried. I absolutely loved it. It is a happy ending even if it is so sad. Doesn't make sense, does it? Bit it's true. You portrayed them so well. I could feel tgdur emotions, their feelings. Thank you for this story. Really. Thank you.
A fan chapter 17 . 11/11/2016
What a beautiful and heartwarming story! It read like a delicious cup of tea.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
I'm not sure why this story doesn't have more reviews and follows and favorites... Because I just finished it and it was amazing! Definitely one of my all time favorite SSHG stories. I want this version of Severus to exist! He is wonderful :)