Reviews for Forget Me Not
Sad and happy. I was hoping she'd recover completely, but a great story all the same. Thank you for sharing.
Thank you for sharing?
Claude Amelia Song chapter 17 . 11/25/2016
I almost cried. I absolutely loved it. It is a happy ending even if it is so sad. Doesn't make sense, does it? Bit it's true. You portrayed them so well. I could feel tgdur emotions, their feelings. Thank you for this story. Really. Thank you.
A fan chapter 17 . 11/11/2016
What a beautiful and heartwarming story! It read like a delicious cup of tea.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
I'm not sure why this story doesn't have more reviews and follows and favorites... Because I just finished it and it was amazing! Definitely one of my all time favorite SSHG stories. I want this version of Severus to exist! He is wonderful :)
Hada chapter 17 . 6/30/2016
Such a bittersweet ending; lovely nonetheless.
I loved every part of it and God did I cry. But there were parts that made me smile as well.
I have to say I was hoping beyond hope that she would remember, if not when she woke up, some day after that. Alas, it did not happen.
And the fact that despite all his internal conflicts Severus did everything he could for her, God I just loved that.
For a moment there I thought Percy had been the one who had struck her, trying to take her away from Severus.
The only thing, I think, is lef to say is Thank you. For sharing this piece of art.
So...full of feelings. I loved every minute and every word of it.
QueenMagic1917 chapter 17 . 6/13/2016
I love how you gave the story a bittersweet ending. Though I usually prefer the 'happily-ever-after' endings with everything resolved, this ending suited the general tone of the story and I am glad for that twinge of lingering sadness in the Epilogue. Thanks for writing this story!
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 17 . 6/3/2016
This makes me want to cry. It is a happy ending, with a tiny bit of sadness. Lovely story.
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 13 . 6/3/2016
At last some answers...? Maybe...
Good read, nicely written.
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 2 . 6/2/2016
M as in Malfoy?
hmmm...
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
Well,
Severus is a little pathetic. It's going to be difficult to convince Hermione of his worth, if he doesn't believe it himself...
Tremendously Sassy chapter 17 . 5/4/2016
I love your take on HP!
Hermione and Snape are just made for each other. Who cares about the age gap? Snamione :)
Your truely an amazing author and your blessed with skills I would die for. So ur quite Lucky. I've enjoyed your hermione and Severus. I have serious respect for severus, he's so patient. I couldn't handle something like that. Would maybe grow mad. It's a wonder he stayed sane. It's baggage for hermione too, not knowing what happend. She wakes up, thinking that she's still in her fifth school year. That's hard for her too I guess. It's a amnesia story, but twisted but love the love. Yeah that makes a lot of sense. Anyway, Well done.
Love,
Lisa
wine witch chapter 16 . 3/8/2016
Very nice story, but I hate the end.
Marriage1988 chapter 17 . 2/15/2016
This is nothing short of a masterpiece.

As I was reading it, I imagined seeing this story and its characters up on a movie screen...it is written as if it was meant for that genre. The caliber of the story and the flashbacks are so well done that one can easily see much more done with it.

A real gem. Well done indeed.
Guest chapter 17 . 1/27/2016
I still enjoy your story after all these years.