Reviews for Forget Me Not
annon chapter 17 . 12/15/2005
cute, but a bit unrealistic how she lost her memory all over again.

the ending was very 50 first dates!
Edana Alary chapter 17 . 12/15/2005
Aw what a wonderful story! It was awesome. Keep up the writing!

lovenotknown chapter 17 . 12/15/2005
you make it sound like the end is it?
sheoflittleimportance chapter 17 . 12/15/2005
i love it its really nice i cant wait until you put more stories up *hugs*
Aristocratic Assassin chapter 17 . 12/15/2005
very very very good, life after the war, they live happily ever after? realli love this chappie i hope this isn't the end cause i think you should add some more to it?
Droxy chapter 17 . 12/15/2005
nice ending! Cute part when she regressed to a 5th year.
Verity Brown chapter 17 . 12/14/2005
I'm so glad there was an epilogue, even if it's bittersweet. This has been a really lovely story. Thanks for sharing it. :~)
darkess-knight chapter 17 . 12/14/2005
You wrapped this up very nicely. I love how they can now have a happy and peaceful life together, now that they obviously love each other and both know it. I've been enjoying this story since you started, and it's kind of hard to believe it's finally over... but I've enjoyed reading it a lot.
MsHellFire2005 chapter 17 . 12/14/2005
aw I love the ending it is sweet. kind of like 50 first dates but no where near as bad. your fic is actually really good.
Deeble chapter 17 . 12/14/2005
Appropriate to end a story about memory with memories.
MysticSong1978 chapter 17 . 12/14/2005
So wonderful!

Would you be interested in hosting any of your work on my eFiction archive? I don't know if I can post the website in a review... my website is in my profile, and then once you're on the site, if you scroll down a bit, you'll see a link to the site's eFiction archive. You'd sign up for an account and drop me an email to let me know the author name you signed in with so I can validate you to post.

I love your work. :)
LooneyMoony chapter 16 . 12/6/2005

It's a Great Story, though the ending is very sad with Hermione's permanent memory loss.. :( It was shocking, I hoped for a happy ending. Anyway, I'm waiting for the epilogue.

Forget Me not is unique. Your characterisation is lifelike. Best Characterisation Award 2005. Congrats. :)
CheetahLiv chapter 16 . 12/4/2005
Oh! I liked the "evil" healers. Poor Hermione though! Is it memory loss that she can build up again, or is it like in that movie 50 first dates? Well, I'm looking forward to the epilogue, and this chapter was the perfect end to a delightful story.
jax319 chapter 16 . 12/3/2005
sad but good ending
Puppkid chapter 16 . 11/30/2005
You're nearing 500 reviews, I see. Will likely pass that mark soon enough, with how well-written and thought out this fic seems to have been. Amazing job, I will definitely say.

I seem to find myself open to many odd pairings in these sort of fanfictions...I've certainly found that, to my original surprise. I'm glad that this way worked out nicely in the end, and it actually made plenty of sense!

That, and it's the first time I've ever read anything of the sort. It was highly entertaining (I mean that in the best way possible) to witness Hermione's first reactions to finding out that she was married to Snape, and it was also interesting watching the thing progress along (I liked how you spaced out one large memory along the chapters).

There were a few other points in the story that I enjoyed more than others. The orphanage comes to mind first, as it was in the later chapters. The scene with the dancing as well (I found her remarks right after hilarious). And: “Am I allowed to breathe?” she asked indignantly even as she settled back against his chest.

“If you must.”

“I’m afraid it’s essential.”

“As long as you’re not too loud about it then.”

Reread that part a few times, and still laughed each time along.

A real shame that she ended up as she did in the end, but she appears to still be happy. Who knows? Maybe it'll work out, since she is thinking along the lines that she still loves him, whereas originally it took him ages to gain that back - and in the process seemed to learn things, himself.

Hadn't originally suspected the culprit of the events (wouldn't want to spoil it for a reader reading the reviews!) - though, once I found out that it was who it was, I'm surprised I didn't realize it earlier, as it certainly seems to fit. Other people seemed too obvious, in my opinion.

Great job!