Reviews for Forget Me Not
Verity Brown chapter 17 . 12/14/2005
I'm so glad there was an epilogue, even if it's bittersweet. This has been a really lovely story. Thanks for sharing it. :~)
darkess-knight chapter 17 . 12/14/2005
You wrapped this up very nicely. I love how they can now have a happy and peaceful life together, now that they obviously love each other and both know it. I've been enjoying this story since you started, and it's kind of hard to believe it's finally over... but I've enjoyed reading it a lot.
MsHellFire2005 chapter 17 . 12/14/2005
aw I love the ending it is sweet. kind of like 50 first dates but no where near as bad. your fic is actually really good.
Deeble chapter 17 . 12/14/2005
Appropriate to end a story about memory with memories.
MysticSong1978 chapter 17 . 12/14/2005
So wonderful!

Would you be interested in hosting any of your work on my eFiction archive? I don't know if I can post the website in a review... my website is in my profile, and then once you're on the site, if you scroll down a bit, you'll see a link to the site's eFiction archive. You'd sign up for an account and drop me an email to let me know the author name you signed in with so I can validate you to post.

I love your work. :)
LooneyMoony chapter 16 . 12/6/2005
Hi,

It's a Great Story, though the ending is very sad with Hermione's permanent memory loss.. :( It was shocking, I hoped for a happy ending. Anyway, I'm waiting for the epilogue.

Forget Me not is unique. Your characterisation is lifelike. Best Characterisation Award 2005. Congrats. :)
CheetahLiv chapter 16 . 12/4/2005
Oh! I liked the "evil" healers. Poor Hermione though! Is it memory loss that she can build up again, or is it like in that movie 50 first dates? Well, I'm looking forward to the epilogue, and this chapter was the perfect end to a delightful story.
jax319 chapter 16 . 12/3/2005
sad but good ending
Puppkid chapter 16 . 11/30/2005
You're nearing 500 reviews, I see. Will likely pass that mark soon enough, with how well-written and thought out this fic seems to have been. Amazing job, I will definitely say.

I seem to find myself open to many odd pairings in these sort of fanfictions...I've certainly found that, to my original surprise. I'm glad that this way worked out nicely in the end, and it actually made plenty of sense!

That, and it's the first time I've ever read anything of the sort. It was highly entertaining (I mean that in the best way possible) to witness Hermione's first reactions to finding out that she was married to Snape, and it was also interesting watching the thing progress along (I liked how you spaced out one large memory along the chapters).

There were a few other points in the story that I enjoyed more than others. The orphanage comes to mind first, as it was in the later chapters. The scene with the dancing as well (I found her remarks right after hilarious). And: “Am I allowed to breathe?” she asked indignantly even as she settled back against his chest.

“If you must.”

“I’m afraid it’s essential.”

“As long as you’re not too loud about it then.”

Reread that part a few times, and still laughed each time along.

A real shame that she ended up as she did in the end, but she appears to still be happy. Who knows? Maybe it'll work out, since she is thinking along the lines that she still loves him, whereas originally it took him ages to gain that back - and in the process seemed to learn things, himself.

Hadn't originally suspected the culprit of the events (wouldn't want to spoil it for a reader reading the reviews!) - though, once I found out that it was who it was, I'm surprised I didn't realize it earlier, as it certainly seems to fit. Other people seemed too obvious, in my opinion.

Great job!
Madame Marie Sen chapter 16 . 11/29/2005
A perfect ending to this wonderful but depressing story. It brings tears to my eyes. So sad, but I am happy, too! I can't wait for your next work. It is probably would be as great as this fic... maybe better. I am so looking forward for your next story!
Blue Drgnfly chapter 16 . 11/29/2005
Wow.

I have been following this story since the beginning and have loved every minute of it. The ending was not what I was expecting - definitely not the canned happy ending most stories come with - and I'm both happy and sad for it.

The permanent memory loss is probably more realistic than miraculous recovery... and in a way it works best with the story. Severus has gained the most satisfying proof that Hermione loves him; she has lost everything - good memories, bad memories - and still loves him in a fundamental sort of way. As she said, "you make sense"... and to me, that oddly summed it up. They make sense, their love makes sense, and this ending makes sense.

So, while at first I was shocked and saddened by the ending I am glad it turned out this way. Besides, it's nice to read something different for a change!

Looking forward to the Epilogue ~

Blue Drgnfly
sheoflittleimportance chapter 16 . 11/29/2005
WHAT!*falls off seat and watches libary fall apart*thats the end wow but you cant leave it there you really cant its too good!cant wait for your epoligue thingy lizx
Satia chapter 16 . 11/28/2005
I loved this story, I really did... very well written, great character-play - but than I read the end - and I hate it. Sorry, but I really do. I hated it that much, that I didn't even got angry. It was just this: Oh, great, all for nothing. pf... It has been you who wrote this story - so it was you who robbed Severus from his wife. And this is not made better by giving him a "new" one.

Usually, when I don't like a story I simply do not write a review - but I loved this one, and so I have to write this. I am totally dissapointed from the end.

Please excuse my bad english, it is not my mothertongue, and I wrote this in a bad mood.

Thank you for writing this story, but I will be afraid to read another one from you

Satia
Aristocratic Assassin chapter 16 . 11/27/2005
aw, that was to sweet, i can't belieave that was the end, i am glad that you are doing another chapter though, are they going to have another wedding, that would be a good way to start.

But otherwise nice story, nice plot,makes love altogether.

AAN
Mirriam Q Webster chapter 16 . 11/27/2005
Aw! That was such an excellent story! I loved every minute of it! It's so sad that Hermione can't remember anything, but in a way maybe it's kinder than her only remembering part of her life, like in the beginning. Looking forward very much to the epilogue. Excellent work!
616 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »