Reviews for Forget Me Not
Natsuyori chapter 17 . 12/25/2005
beautiful! sad to see it over though! congrats!
Yuki-Rabbit chapter 17 . 12/23/2005
That was an awesome fic! I love how snape is painted so realistically. Great job!
sallene chapter 17 . 12/20/2005
Wonderful ending to a truly original story. It was well-written, and I loved the way you ended it. True love knows no bounds.
Lily ofthe Valley chapter 14 . 12/17/2005
draws breath excitedly. " i knew it!"
Lily ofthe Valley chapter 11 . 12/17/2005
aww, i love them together
Lily ofthe Valley chapter 3 . 12/16/2005
aww, so touching
Lily ofthe Valley chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
beautiful
Ashley chapter 17 . 12/16/2005
What a great story. Even though Hermione doesn't get her memories back I love it!

Great job!
Slytherinbookworm chapter 17 . 12/16/2005
Wow, this is by far the most beautiful, most lovely, original, most wonderful love Severus/Hermione fanfiction I've ever read. It really touched my heart. You managed to do something that many cannot do, and it is to write a very sweet SS/HG fic without letting the characters become OOC. And that's a great achievement. It's really beautiful and lovely. I LOVE it!
ghilliekitten chapter 17 . 12/15/2005
OMG! how sweet! (cries happy tears)
Shortyst chapter 17 . 12/15/2005
I like it. Much more realistic than other stories I've read. Life doesn't turn out perfectly. It's life, after all.
RachL8 chapter 17 . 12/15/2005
i'm glad you wrote this to kind of wrap it up a bit more - i like the way she doesn't always remember, but also the way that she remembers the important facts most of the time. a good ending, and not too soppy...
MIDNIGHT-PIXIE chapter 17 . 12/15/2005
soo good! aMAZING-LOVED IT SO MUCH! almost cried...just amazing!

~kara~
FieryRose1031 chapter 17 . 12/15/2005
Wow, this story was amazing. I loved how you developed the story in contrast to some of the other Snape/Hermione stories. You showed how their love grew and how Severus truely carried for Hermione's soul.

Excellent. :) Keep writing, other stories obviously.

FieryRose
petalpink chapter 17 . 12/15/2005
-squeals in delight- That was such an amazing story, I'm so sad it's over!
638 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »