Reviews for Forget Me Not
Martionmanswife chapter 7 . 12/28/2013
this is breaking my heart. I would be devastated to have this happen with my husband and I. the story is good though.
A ShrinkinG VIOLET GIrL chapter 17 . 9/15/2013
story was ok..but the memory thing is a bad idea.
Jah No Partial chapter 17 . 9/9/2013
Was well written, great ending!
dyeyell chapter 17 . 6/19/2013
Bittersweet. Especially when the server stopped working after reading the previous chapter, the comment I was writing was lost and I had to do other things.

What I was trying to write previously was that I hope that I'm loved like that, and really everyone should be loved like that.

Great story. Sad, but not too sad. Just how I like my angsty drama.
dyeyell chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
I think your POV is fine. The times it really bothers me is when it's 1st person POV, because that's the easiest to mess up and many writers get it wrong and then I just get annoyed. The other problem I have is when there seems to be an established POV for most of the story, then at the last minute it changes for like a paragraph and completely throws off the narrative. I understand switching between two or more people, especially when it's clearly designated and you want to get different perspectives, but that should be done throughout a story and not whenever you hit a wall with your main character.
WintersStarlight chapter 17 . 6/2/2013
Oh, my. That was such a beautiful story. Bittersweet and amazing. Severus is not one to give up on someone he loves, as we all well know... he is the bravest, strongest of them all. They saved each other. She gave him his freedom and a reason to love life and he cares for her with patience and love, never leaving her side. It's so sad that she will have to live with her episodes, but I'm happy they were able to stay together. The plot was interesting and had a nice flow; it never once dragged (I read this in one sitting, hence the one review - I couldn't stop!) and your writing is very much to my liking. I think you did a fabulous job with this. I love it and can't wait to recommend it to other SS/HG fans. Thank you for sharing this with the world.
Diosa Luna chapter 17 . 5/21/2013
Honestamente este fic es una verdadera joya, me encanto.
Aisha04 chapter 17 . 5/13/2013
Aww this was such a bittersweet tale. I enjoyed it
THESE VOICES WONT SHUT UP chapter 17 . 5/9/2013
Okay, now i've read the chapters in the correct order and I love this story very much. Thank you.
THESE VOICES WONT SHUT UP chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I literally accidentally read the last chapter first and was then expecting a completely different kind of story, so now I'm going to try to read the first chapter onward, all while feeling stupid
Sheyla Snape chapter 17 . 2/13/2013
What a sad ending! I mean, sad, because she runs out of her memories, but sweet and lovely because they manage to stay together. I love your fic and as the lead characters, especially Severus. He was sweet and adorable even with his way of being Snape. Congratulations!
Lunabeegood chapter 17 . 1/28/2013
One of the best stories I have ever read. True to character and an interesting plot. Well done!
hkmac chapter 17 . 1/20/2013
Lovely story that I enjoyed reading. I like how Severus and Hermione's life together was not perfect-it was realistic. Thank you for writing and sharing.
Tonks Fenix chapter 17 . 1/4/2013
I want to congratulate you for your story, it's amazing!
I was reading the last two chapter in my job, and had to stop 'cause I started to cry a lot!
It was such a bittersweet feeling, I really like the idea of Sev kind of giving up his life for her best, and Mione knowing that she belonged with him even not remembering.
Anyways, I really loved it!
Kisses from Brazil for You! I hope you get back on writing.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/29/2012
A most interesting, bittersweet story. I loved it!
622 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »