Reviews for Forget Me Not
dyeyell chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
I think your POV is fine. The times it really bothers me is when it's 1st person POV, because that's the easiest to mess up and many writers get it wrong and then I just get annoyed. The other problem I have is when there seems to be an established POV for most of the story, then at the last minute it changes for like a paragraph and completely throws off the narrative. I understand switching between two or more people, especially when it's clearly designated and you want to get different perspectives, but that should be done throughout a story and not whenever you hit a wall with your main character.
WintersStarlight chapter 17 . 6/2/2013
Oh, my. That was such a beautiful story. Bittersweet and amazing. Severus is not one to give up on someone he loves, as we all well know... he is the bravest, strongest of them all. They saved each other. She gave him his freedom and a reason to love life and he cares for her with patience and love, never leaving her side. It's so sad that she will have to live with her episodes, but I'm happy they were able to stay together. The plot was interesting and had a nice flow; it never once dragged (I read this in one sitting, hence the one review - I couldn't stop!) and your writing is very much to my liking. I think you did a fabulous job with this. I love it and can't wait to recommend it to other SS/HG fans. Thank you for sharing this with the world.
Diosa Luna chapter 17 . 5/21/2013
Honestamente este fic es una verdadera joya, me encanto.
Aisha04 chapter 17 . 5/13/2013
Aww this was such a bittersweet tale. I enjoyed it
THESE VOICES WONT SHUT UP chapter 17 . 5/9/2013
Okay, now i've read the chapters in the correct order and I love this story very much. Thank you.
THESE VOICES WONT SHUT UP chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I literally accidentally read the last chapter first and was then expecting a completely different kind of story, so now I'm going to try to read the first chapter onward, all while feeling stupid
Sheyla Snape chapter 17 . 2/13/2013
What a sad ending! I mean, sad, because she runs out of her memories, but sweet and lovely because they manage to stay together. I love your fic and as the lead characters, especially Severus. He was sweet and adorable even with his way of being Snape. Congratulations!
Lunabeegood chapter 17 . 1/28/2013
One of the best stories I have ever read. True to character and an interesting plot. Well done!
hkmac chapter 17 . 1/20/2013
Lovely story that I enjoyed reading. I like how Severus and Hermione's life together was not perfect-it was realistic. Thank you for writing and sharing.
Tonks Fenix chapter 17 . 1/4/2013
Hello!
I want to congratulate you for your story, it's amazing!
I was reading the last two chapter in my job, and had to stop 'cause I started to cry a lot!
It was such a bittersweet feeling, I really like the idea of Sev kind of giving up his life for her best, and Mione knowing that she belonged with him even not remembering.
Anyways, I really loved it!
Kisses from Brazil for You! I hope you get back on writing.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/29/2012
A most interesting, bittersweet story. I loved it!
Kat chapter 17 . 10/21/2012
I dont always review a story but just have to say that your story kept me enthralled from beginning to end. It was clever and really interesting reading the story of their past while they were building a relationship all over again. Wonderfully written :)
K chapter 17 . 9/1/2012
Ok..not what I expected...and predicted for the ending...quite a few twists and it's refreshing when the ending is not always sooo predictable...still it's kinda bitter sweet...at least it's a happy ending..in a way. It knida reminds me of a story that this man marries this girl who only remembers one day in her life...forgot the tittle...still lovely story..
Guest chapter 17 . 7/25/2012
Lovely!
purefaith91 chapter 17 . 3/29/2012
Excellent! I love this story and the way you write Severus. You could have made him do things out of responsibility, but he does them with love and caring. A very enjoyable read. Thanks for sharing. p
618 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »