Reviews for Forget Me Not
Guest chapter 17 . 12/29/2012
A most interesting, bittersweet story. I loved it!
Kat chapter 17 . 10/21/2012
I dont always review a story but just have to say that your story kept me enthralled from beginning to end. It was clever and really interesting reading the story of their past while they were building a relationship all over again. Wonderfully written :)
K chapter 17 . 9/1/2012
Ok..not what I expected...and predicted for the ending...quite a few twists and it's refreshing when the ending is not always sooo predictable...still it's kinda bitter sweet...at least it's a happy ending..in a way. It knida reminds me of a story that this man marries this girl who only remembers one day in her life...forgot the tittle...still lovely story..
Guest chapter 17 . 7/25/2012
Lovely!
purefaith91 chapter 17 . 3/29/2012
Excellent! I love this story and the way you write Severus. You could have made him do things out of responsibility, but he does them with love and caring. A very enjoyable read. Thanks for sharing. p
Montara chapter 17 . 2/18/2012
This was so sad. I know that it ended with them still together and her with only a few episodes but he had to live his whole life in fear of her not remembering him at all :(( And he really has only her. She can't have children so I don't think he can live without her. I think he'll die as soon as she will...romantic but sad :(

It was a heartbreaking story but I loved it. Thank you!
DepressionInTheFlesh chapter 17 . 1/19/2012
Would have been a nice twist if the whole thang about HERMIONE not remembering was her faking it just to test him. It'd have been funny. Awesome story, I really liked it. How you portrayed the characters and their turmoils was absolutely amazing!
Kikibell's kitten chapter 17 . 1/12/2012
I believe I would die if something like this happened to me.. i could't bear the fear, the betrayal, the loss.. the pain, the unwillingness to try and believe and struggle for something you don't even know if you want anymore, if it's worth it...
Aratanooniel chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Hello,

I am a Polish. I like a fanfiction with Severus and Hermione. Your story "Forget me not" is very wonderful. Do you like see your fic in polish version? If you agree I will be very happy. Of course I say all readers its yours fanfic, and I get a link to oryginal text.

Greetings

Aratanooniel
GreenRose58 chapter 17 . 11/7/2011
That, was beautiful. I usually don't read amnesia fics, but you had already sucked me in with your wonderful writing style on several other pieces, so I thought I would give it a whirl. Most certainly worth my time. The character interaction and development is phenomenal and your ability to keep with a plausible ending for our favorite couple is fabulous. Keep up the great work, and I look forward to reading more.
Sclark0925 chapter 17 . 9/28/2011
I loved this story! It's so unique and wonderfully sweet. I actually love that she was never completely healed, that she will always have problems and he will always be there to help her. So wonderful and sad and special all at the same time. Bravo!
The Duchess of Telmar chapter 17 . 8/24/2011
I was a little disappointed to see that her memory had not improved. Besides that, this was very well written and in character. I loved it!
jesshelen chapter 17 . 7/19/2011
MY. FAVOURITE. FANFIC. YET! 3

I absolutely adore this story and your style of writing!
LittleGreenPeas chapter 7 . 7/13/2011
You've really got the characters down. They're totally believable.
LittleGreenPeas chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
A very well written 1st chap! You had me from the get go!
608 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »