Reviews for Forget Me Not
Guest chapter 17 . 1/27/2016
I still enjoy your story after all these years.
Cecilede chapter 17 . 10/31/2015
I like your story. It is a very very good one. Thank you for the wonderful hours I spent to read it !
Fangirl5678 chapter 17 . 10/26/2015
It took me all of three days to finish this story! It was so good! Thank you for creating something so different than the usual: they hate each other, fall for one another, deny and happily ever after. It had so much depth.

I applaud you! :)
GrinningCat chapter 17 . 9/10/2015
Ooh, I guessed from the start that Malfoy was a red herring. And when you described the legal process mid-story, Moody's name just jumped out of the page at me. So I'm cackling "I knew it!" here.

I avoided your story for a long time bc. I thought it was another Time-Turner fic. So it was an unexpected delight to read it now. I appreciate that you made Snape an ambiguous character, what with him choosing the winning side at the last battle. And, while clearly not a nice guy, since he was forced to explicitly and often state his love for Hermione due to her amnesia, it added lots of 'aww' moments to the story and that was awesome.
SweetJane72 chapter 17 . 9/8/2015
This story was amazing. I loved how it was told from Severus' point-of-view because that made his grief and his love for Hermione all the more evident. The ending may not have been a classic 'happily ever after', but the fact that Severus decided to stay by Hermione's side no matter what, made up for whatever melancholy that was created because of their situation.
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 17 . 6/22/2015
Literally the embodiment of 'bittersweet'.
Danae chapter 2 . 6/6/2015
I am a huge fan of your writing (An Arranged Marriage is a favorite I've read dozens of times) and am loving this story so far! I just wanted to mention I think you have a partial beta reader note still in the story. Where Severus is talking to Arthur about their apartment/rooms being littered with Muggle artifacts. The sentence didn't make sense so I kept re-reading it until I realized duh! it must have been a proofreaders note. Just wanted to let you know. :)
arctic-kat chapter 17 . 1/31/2015
Such a beautiful ending! I'm so happy I found this story :-)
Fantomette34 chapter 17 . 12/7/2014
C'est sans conteste l'une des fics les plus émouvantes sur le couple Severus/Hermione que j'aie lues.
Vous possédez de grandes qualités d'écrivain, les personnages, les situations et les sentiments sont parfaitement décrits.
J'ai pleuré en vous lisant, j'aurais tellement préféré qu'Hermione retrouve la mémoire...
Bravo et merci pour ce travail de grande qualité !
Guest chapter 17 . 10/28/2014
bittersweet, uh? i love it! it really made me cried.. your story just flawless, amazing, mind-blowing.. its really sweet and tender love story (tale? i can say) you show me what a true love is, and how it works, i really appreciate that. and the characters.. they are so lively and doesn't occ at all, you keep it well and realistic. i haven't thought that severus could be that sweet... he accepted hermione wholeheartedly with her imperfections, and if i was in his shoes i don't know what to do and i don't know what to expect... this fic left me dumbstruck with watery and puffy eyes. but i kinda sad that you left them with no child but its not really big deal for me. and in the last i think it can be more sweet if you restore her entire memory, and they can enjoy all their happy and meaningful memories together..
Guest chapter 17 . 10/18/2014
Beautiful
elena chapter 3 . 8/8/2014
Think you've left a line of beta instructions in?

"apartment this is a suggestion only - but I would change apartment to quarters or rooms "

when Severus goes to the ministry.
Nocturnus chapter 17 . 7/28/2014
Imso happy to reread this fic after so many years. I haven't forget it.
Leanne Walker chapter 17 . 7/26/2014
chelseadearr chapter 17 . 7/22/2014
Oh my. I don't normally leave too many reviews, but I have to leave this one. This story is beautiful! I actually cried. I love the ending. It is kind of a realistic ending, instead of a fliffy happily ever after. I think you did an AMAZING job on this story.
638 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »