Reviews for Forget Me Not
sallene chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Very interesting start! I'm anxious to read more.
kiki chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
in a word..."duh" of course i wanna read the rest! its REALLY good i love the way sev is portrayed in this one...deff go on
lori chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
wow. this is great so far. i like the style you've taken with it. i haven't read one like this yet. so points for originality. please update soon.
Cleo Starre chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
Fascinating, and well written. I hope it doesn't take too long to update... I hate waiting! Keep going, please!
thisaccounthasbeendeactivated chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
A few spelling mistakes...But overall, quite good. I can't wait to read the next chapter. I'm a big fan of all your stories. Keep up the good work!
Pathatlon chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
Oh, please continue, most intriguing!
lovethelab chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
I rally enjoyed your first chapter and I would very much like to read the rest of the story. I think it will be very good.
severus-fan chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
Interesting story. Update soon, please.
mummsy chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
Please - keep it going, I want to read the rest. It's looking good so far.
Mebear chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
Poor Snape...
DemonofDoom chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
Whe! I really like this story! I can't wait to read more~! Please update soon! Motivation, motivation! *gives a paper hat that says 'motivation' on it*
Sarcasm and Grace chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
I really have enjoyed this chapter keep it up!
guardgirl chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
This story has a good start! I am looking forward to the next installment.
MigratingCoconuts06 chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
This is one of the best SS/HG(S) Stories I have read so far! I hope you contine!
Vickie211 chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
You know I love all of your stories, so of course I want you to continue with this one. Very well-written, good work on the characterizations and the emotions. Are we going to see Hermione's point of view as well? I can't wait for more.
622 | « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 .. Last Next »