Reviews for Forget Me Not
lovethelab chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
I rally enjoyed your first chapter and I would very much like to read the rest of the story. I think it will be very good.
severus-fan chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
Interesting story. Update soon, please.
mummsy chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
Please - keep it going, I want to read the rest. It's looking good so far.
Mebear chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
Poor Snape...
DemonofDoom chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
Whe! I really like this story! I can't wait to read more~! Please update soon! Motivation, motivation! *gives a paper hat that says 'motivation' on it*
Sarcasm and Grace chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
I really have enjoyed this chapter keep it up!
guardgirl chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
This story has a good start! I am looking forward to the next installment.
MigratingCoconuts06 chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
This is one of the best SS/HG(S) Stories I have read so far! I hope you contine!
Vickie211 chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
You know I love all of your stories, so of course I want you to continue with this one. Very well-written, good work on the characterizations and the emotions. Are we going to see Hermione's point of view as well? I can't wait for more.
TierraL chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
Loved- update soon

Cheers-Tierra
wings1900 chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
I like it! When do we get more?
MayaRose chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
This story is going to make me cry isn't it? Oh well I love as good love story, but then who doesn't. Please continue I have to find out what happens or I'll go quite batty.

Maya
katherose chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
Ooh, interesting and origional idea! I will certainly add this to my story alert list.
Gen chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
Of course we want to read the rest! All of your stories are so compelling and interesting. They are fresh and new. I can't wait for another update.
Larilee chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
An excellent start to show us exactly why they fell in love and hopefully, proving to Snape, once and for all why she fell in love with him!
616 | « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 .. Last Next »