Reviews for Forget Me Not
FrostedMidnight chapter 2 . 6/17/2005
oh oh ! so good! you must update again soon! oh oh !
MigratingCoconuts06 chapter 2 . 6/17/2005
This is a great chapter! I loved it! Update soon!
babykat89 chapter 2 . 6/17/2005
I really enjoy your twist on the Severus/Hermione relationship. The story is well written, and has an amazing plot to it. I can't wait to read more about how Hermione/Severus came to be, and what exactly did happen to Hermione. I think the story is already incredibly sweet with how Severus is treating his wife.
RandomReviewer chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Yay once again, of course. As if you'd turn out something that didn't deserve a yay. :p

And, as you wrote this awhile ago, if you don't want to continue, it's good on it's own or as part of something bigger. Just letting you know it got read and liked, I suppose.
duj chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Interesting premise. So now he has to show her why she married him when he doesn't have a clue himself...
tubin chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
OK, I confess I've just read through everything you have posted in one big fanfiction binge... I really like your take on the H/S coupling. I notice that many of your stories carry things through their first insights about each other and then just ... end. I'd love to see more of all of your unfinished stories!
MadelineZ chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
I love your writing, and I would love to hear the rest of this story.

Lady Laurelin Ancalimon chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
I just recently started reading HP fanfict, and I must say, you are the best I have found so far. Too many of the people claiming to be writers are too immature to write anything worth reading. And they whole Hermione/Snape angle is fascinating to me. I've always secretly like Prof. Snape, and now I know I'm not alone! Please continue this story, if only for the new HP reader whose entirely too old to be reading this in the first place! :O)

I also beta for some writers out in FFLand. If you need any help, write to me. If you want to check out some of my previous work, go to the LOTR section and read "Boromir, Thou Shall Live" by pmochizuki. I'm her beta.

Can't wait until you continue this one!
MIDNIGHT-PIXIE chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
well-it seems that u have already gotten many reviews. i love this story so far. u are a very good writer. this chapter has me on my toes, waiting to find out what is going to happen. i really do love it. please update soon. i am anxiously awaiting the update.

ttfn-kara
EriksKitty chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
This is an interesting and unique start to the Severus/Hermione romance. Usually, when we start, the end is uncertain: will they get togther in the end or will they just piss each other off? Here, the answer is the start; they did get together and live happily ever after until...

The story is the until... and the rediscovery of why they ever got together in the first place. Will Harry and Ron be helping out or will they try to get Hermione to do for a second time what they probably didn't approve of the first time around?

~ Kitty -.-
mugglegirl0908 chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
Oh this is looking so good! I really like this idea. I don't think I have ever seen a plot like this. Very, very original and well done. You should consider posting this on Ashwinder. It is a moderated site with (I'm sorry, but it's true) a higher quality of work than unmoderated sites (such as this one). This looks like it would definitely fit in there. The address is

If you've never heard of them, they are great, but they are pretty picky with grammar and everything.

Anyway, I will eagerly await the next chapter. This should prove to me a most interesting mystery and (hopefully) romance. Keep up the good work! Cheers! :-)
Jasque chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Oh please do continue. The starting is already good and I believe that it has a potential to be better ).
Sabra chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
I love it so far, poor Sevrus! Update soon please:) -S
MxSRose chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Lovely fic...eager to read more.
Sabrina chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Great work so far. Please update asap!
638 | « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 .. Last Next »