Reviews for Take my Hand
TinkerBell417 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
youre right it was cheesy but i liked it nonetheless
head in the clouds 14 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Awww very sweet

1st time I've read Peter pan fan fics and you've set it off to a very good start :)
LilBlondeRikku chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
It did go a little fast, and had too little detail in it, but I rather liked it. 3 Perhaps one day you could write it again, with more detail? If you're ever bored. xD Loved it!
HardToScare211 chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
oh, not cheesy! sweet! i loved it!
Vegetarion 101 chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
I really love all ur storys. But there was just one thing bugging me about this one. How old was Wendy? And how far in the future is this taking place since they last met. Oh well anyway U write awesome stories keep it up.
m chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
i liked it! :)
char chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
chesse is good for you
Madusa's Daughter chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Cheasy yes, a little sappy but refreshing.

Madusa's Daughter
katydidxo chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
omg that was so cute and i love simple plan so its even better! love it love it love it bravo!
PurpleLilyBlossom chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
i just finished reading this and totally loved it...and its not too cheezy...not at all. I thought it was really cute
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
That was awesome! Please write a sequel! A fluffy/tender/sappy/romantic sequel where he shows her how much he truly loves her... walks in the beach, sunny naps together, tag, other... things... LOL etc... you know? That'd be awesome :D :D
JupiterLily chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Aw! *blinks back tears* Aw! So sweet!

-Sarah
B. Lansing chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
It kind of went too fast for my taste. But, I still liked it. Very cute and very sweet. I liked the lyrics you picked out. I like that song a lot my 12-year-old neice constantly listens to it... anyways, nice job ;)

- B. Lansing
xSlashable chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
So sweet! I love it! makes me all warm! ;)

-X- Me Loves Orli