Reviews for Confessions
HeylinRebel4Jack chapter 3 . 6/25/2008
poor kuki is she ganna be ad in the next chapter because wally left her?

poor kooks...
imgunnadecapitate ueventualy chapter 3 . 3/11/2006
um u shuld have kuki and wallabee finish the wedding u no the whole 9 yards (i meen with a kiss) wen they kiss at the end #'s 1,2,5 shuld come in cin them(3/4) kiss.

3/4 rules!
Fiona. And what chapter 3 . 10/29/2005
i hope the next chappie has more wally and kuki romance in it! Theyre ma fave couple!
Riobella chapter 3 . 9/23/2005
No kiss? lol love your story so far please continue!
Riobella chapter 2 . 9/23/2005
Hm wally and kuki alone in a tree? hehehehehe
Piper-sama chapter 2 . 9/19/2005
You need to work a little on your grammar. Like "You would know if you would have gone." is a whack sentence. And you tend to leave some details out. Like, why is he staying home while everybody else is off fighting? I just feel like I missed something. But other than that I really like it.

Thanks for the review, by the way.
Numbah 7.34 chapter 3 . 9/18/2005
AWH! Cute story so far!
Plastic Emotion chapter 3 . 9/14/2005
COOL! _ It was so cute!

-TSSC chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Glad ya not mad at me. Its just that I am a fan of Numbah One, so of course I don't think of him as that way. But its alright, I really do love your story, and you'll be hearing from me when you get your next update up! Okay, good luck with the story!
The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i chapter 3 . 9/13/2005

Good evening.

Nigel should have been a bit more forceful. If Wally took a day off, he had no reason to skip the second mission, but I suppose this is how you want to play it out.

And who was Kuki going to use as the minister?

All Wally had to do was tear off the jacket and maybe the shirt (WHERE ON EARTH DID KUKI GET THOSE FROM?), he had plenty of time to do that from the moment he heard the SCAMPER arrive!

Keep up the great work, and check out my stories here on FFN and fictionpress-dot-com!

Until next time, remember:

J.A.M. (a.k.a. Numbuh i. "Just because I'm imaginary doesn't mean I don't exist")

Good evening.

KawaiiPuchiko chapter 3 . 9/13/2005
... please update! I love Kuki/Wally fics. - chapter 3 . 9/13/2005
No offense, but you make Numbah One look like some mean bad person. I never think of him that way, but anyway, at least the 3/4 in it is good. Anyway, not trying to critizize, just giving my own respected opinion. But don't let my words get to ya, I would honestly like for ya to continue.
almostinsane chapter 3 . 9/13/2005
Great chapter!
Choice chapter 3 . 9/13/2005
Aw! xD I loved how you did the pretend marriage. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Omega-Red9 chapter 3 . 9/12/2005
aw... that was cute. I can never get over how cute authors can make Wally and Kuki look doing the most ordinary of tasks. Evertime I read a KND fic I half expect to see Wally and Kuki pretending to balance a check book or something. Good job on this chapter, I look forward to reading the next one.