Reviews for It All Means Nothing
Lady Bitter Irony chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Very, very nice. It reminded me somewhat of Romeo and Juliet, I can't remember the Act at the moment, where they hear a lark singing and Juliet says it is a nightingale, hopeing Romeo will stay longer. Well, that's just what it reminded me of. I like the rhyme pattern, too, you don't see to many poems with three-line stanzas. Thanks for putting this up.
Kitkat88 chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Your a very talented poet! This was so sad and beautiful. I almost had tears in my eyes by the end.
Linnath chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Good! very sad, it reminds me of ELwing "I cannot grow wings; I cannot fly." i dint know why exacitaly, but it does. Do write some more, your poetry is very good!

Eleiel
birdsdonthavejunk chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
I love it! I'm talking to you on IM right now too! And you're yelling at me to review, so here you go. He he. I really did like it though. It was very pretty. Feel free to write more! c ya!

Kenny
Vana Tuivana chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
Very nice villanelle! It definitely has hints of Melian, as RavenLady said, with the nightingale connection, but I also am catching a very strong flavor of Elwing coming especially from the lines "I have no place within the sky" and "I cannot grow wings; I cannot fly," which takes on a whole new light if you look at it from her perspective. Well done indeed.
Roisin Dubh chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
You should be very proud of this. It is quite lovely. Great job.

As always, I admire those who can write poetry for I cannot.

Kudos and applause for you!
RavenLady chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
Beautiful. A villanelle . . . I'm impressed. I envy people who can write to a strict form like that. This isn't really about a specific character, but the one who comes to mind is Melian, because of the nightingale connection. And she really did give up on things when Thingol died. Well done!