Reviews for Dripping Water Haiku
DXM Junkie chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
I wish that this wasnt a oneshot! It's so clever and beautiful and I really wish that you would continue.
Miharu Kawashi chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Poor Kaoru! What a horrible situation. Always the stubborn, hard headed one! I like the story but I can't help but feel disappointed with the ending. I wish I knew what happens between Kaoru and Kenshin when he sees her. *signs* Ja ne!
Thistlescratch chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
This is so nice-poingant and hopeful and oh, so pretty. I've really liked everything you've got up here (Hakama Dake brought a heatwave to my freezing flat...), but I think this is my favorite in terms of characterization. Thank you for writing it.
Mirune Keishiko chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
aside from everything else overwhelmingly good about this story, its restraint-magnificent, perfectly balanced-lingers with me the most.

extraordinary.
KatsyKat chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
I enjoyed the oddity of this story! It was refreshing to see such a different outtake on the ever-classic Kenshin/Karou pairing.
Katsheswims chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
This was a pretty good story. It was OCC, but thats fine because it is an AU story.
Lizelle Matthews chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
This is a beautiful story. I'm not sure if it's going to be more than just one chapter, but I wish it would be. Well done!

The following isn't haiku, and I'm not sure of the author, but it's good as well:

A thousand strands

of glistening deep black hair

in tangles, tangles,

all intertangled

like my dreams of you.
Drema chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
very nice. Kenshin as a personal trainer.. who spouts haiku. hehe I was highly amused by this. Hopefully Kaoru can pick up on the haiku and maybe even disconnect herself from her less than adoring boyfriend. blah. a smile thanks to you. _ appreciate it.
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Hmm, I like this. It reminds me of haiku in a way. We only get glimpses, the barest essentials, but from that you can construct Kaoru's past, present and surmise her future. By the way, I love the idea of Kenshin as a personal trainer. Where can I sign up?
Ravyn chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
You know, two reviews in one day. I swear, I amaze myself. Anyway, I rather liked this. It was quite a bit of fun. (yes, I am aware my idea of fun is not everyone elses) But it was very well written and interesting. I can honestly say I have never read anyone writing something quite like this and while I hope you write something else to with it (I can't help it, I like smut and closer and um...more smut) but I understand if you leave it alone. It really does stand beautiful the way it is. (sulks) I hope you continue to drabble around.
notoriousreviewer chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
If I were Kaoru, I would have told the boyfriend to piss off, and ran away to start another life.
Holly chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
That was actually a really interesting way to protray Karou. It wasn't cliched or over simplified. I actually didn't even notice that you hadn't written Kenshin's name in the piece 'till about halfway through. That was very good, usually I pick up on those things. Keep up the good work, this was definitly interesting.

-Holly
sulou chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
. . . (my favorite punctualtion - so you can fill in the blanks with whatever. . .) As for your fic. . . felt like I could taste her pain and emptyness; she needs to dump The Boyfriend ASAP. You could turn this into a nice angsty fic of self discovery, etc. . .
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Will there be more? I have a feeling not, but it would be nice for more? You really are an amazing author. You have so much detail and the way you phrase things...It's really amazing. I'm in awe, lol. Please, Keep Writing!
koneko no baka chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
This is really unique! I'd be very interesed if you decide to continue this!
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »