Reviews for Murder!
Cascade of Dreams chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
This sounds very interesting. Can't wait for more of my favorite comedians to come on here! It's so awesome you're doing a fanfiction of this, and you do it so well!
Swashbucklist chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
"Written soon"? This was posted five years ago! You have to continue! This is such a good story, and it has a terrific concept, re-imagining Clue with the Marx Brothers. Plus, there are so few additions to the Marx Brothers category that discontinuing this would be a crime against fanfiction! ...Which doesn't really sound like such a terrible crime, but still...
Foxcat93 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
This is really funny!Yoy! I laughed so hard! You have the characters down really well...I hope you will write more chapters soon!

It's good to see stories on some of the old movie comics...I enjoy them so much!

Keep up the good work!
Evangeline Daae chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Love it! Write more! More, more, more!

p.s. Harpo is MINE! Not yours- MINE! MINEMINEMINE! *pouts in the corner*
bananasrokk chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
omigoodness..i love this fic already! it's so funny and you aren't even writing them out of character! you even got harpo perfect, and he doesn't even talk! kudo love this fic!
DocEmmettLBrown chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Wow you did such a god job! Please dont cease the writing of the fic there, continue it. It is at such a cliff hanger!
EternalThree chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
now THAT was hilarious! not to mention well-written! I'm afraid of writing Marx Brothers fanfics, 'cause I think I would just-a mess their personalities up...

Quetzelcoat: yeah, she can write Sonic and Kingdom Hearts, but Marx Brothers? phe!

Me: keep outta this review, Q, willya? Well, I too like the references you make to other movies, such as that horse picture and the tootsie frootsie comment very witty indeed and keep it up

best of wishes

EternalThree
Kitty the drunken butterfly chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Cool! This is so awesome! I can't wait to see where you go with it! I wonder who you're going to murder first..hmm..the possibilities. :)
AutumnStarr chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Nice story

you really got Chico's talk down good

not to metion Groucho and that walk of his

Harpo is good since you can't see him on a screen

Update when you can
i-am-invisible chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Omg i was so thrilled to see some Marx Bros fics on here! I luv Marx Bros! anyway, this was such a great story! The speech was especially good, I could just imagine Chico and Groucho saying what you've written. and of course, Harpo's honks and whistles... hehe! Update! Lol this was fabulous :D
Freddo chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Nice job on this one. I like how you captured the Marxes' characters, the in-jokes and references from the movies ("Tutsi-Frutsi Ice-a-cream!") and Harpo's wierd obsession with horses, and Groucho's scene with the matron (whom I assume is Margaret Dumont) was classic.

Please continue this one. Can't wait to see what happens next.

-Freddo
M chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Ah, the Marvelous Marxes. :D They're hilarious, and a movie like this sounds like them. Please keep updating!
me chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
its awesome. im a really big fan of the marx brothers and noticed all the cool refenrences you put in there from the movies...tootsie-frootsie icecream, "we welcome you with open arms" and guttley. i was cracking up so bad. keep writing.
random person chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Good start. The Marx Brothers AND Clue...Now that's cool.
just someone chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
i wish i owned the marx brothers too. heehee. they're hilarious! i wish more ppl knew about them. they are missing out on some funni stuff! anyway...that was a really good story. i could really picture the marx brothers in a movie/story like this. keep writing!