Reviews for Grave Survivors
Hotgirlow chapter 6 . 4/5/2011
update soon it's great.
Harpiebird chapter 6 . 2/3/2011
loving this seriously amazing job! thanks for continuing!
bellarase chapter 6 . 11/24/2010
loved this chapter! Loved 'seeing' the buffy charaters through Nick's eyes. Great job!
bellarase chapter 5 . 11/24/2010
love the way you write nick and Buffy!
bellarase chapter 4 . 11/24/2010
oh i am loving this sooo much! Great job mixing the two fandoms.
SHuntress chapter 6 . 11/14/2010
Yeah!

I was actually surprised to see an update here :)

Love it!

Also I wonder just what might happen this holiday ;)?

*grin*
Raiining chapter 6 . 11/13/2010
Oh very cute! I love these extra's from past stories - very fun. I love poor Nick figuring things out in Buffy's world.
Tydepul chapter 6 . 11/2/2010
aww sweet. nice to see something working out right, and people reacting rationally to unexpected news.
gibby101 chapter 6 . 10/26/2010
Yay! An update! :D I love Nick and Buffy together. It was a different pairing, and I really find myself loving it and finding it totally believable! Please don't make us wait so long for an update next time, please? Can't wait to see what you come up with for the next chapter.
janet1982 chapter 6 . 10/26/2010
sweet chapter)

nice for nick to meet the scooby and know about buffy job and so on
Saffygirl chapter 6 . 10/26/2010
Awesome chapter!

Can't wait for the next update!
Anonymouse chapter 6 . 10/26/2010
You updated this! I never thought that would ever happen, but oh - this was wonderful! Nick trying to integrate into Buffy's world is fascinating, but I love that you're careful to point out that they DO have two different worlds. Thank you for not making Nick super Scooby #7 or 8 or whatever the count is at this point - it lends a sense of sensible realism to the fic.
emerald10 chapter 6 . 10/26/2010
I realize it has been 5 years but I am so glad you updated this. It was another wonderful chapter in a totally unique story. Thank you.
fierynightangel chapter 6 . 10/26/2010