Reviews for Right in Front of You
Like2CUHappy chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
omg this story was so...inexplicable. it was just wonderful words canot even describe.
awin chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Fabulous. Delightful. It spoke. It stirred emotions and left me feeling happy & content.
Copop chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
AW!

I loved it. Really just great writing, the bench scene is one of my favorites of the show (the whole show!). I also think they could have come toghether back then, but since Lorelai was still with this man *gah* that was impossible.

Thanks for this story.
Cinny72 chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Oh my gosh, I absolutely loved it! So sweet and romantic and beautiful. You are a great writer and I love your detail and description... amazing! I wish I had a Luke!
thefictionalfreak chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
oh wow great story! loved it! you have the knack my friend!

Brit
Stephanie chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Aw...really sweet story! I enjoyed it alot! Please keep writing..your really talented!
Lazy-Hazy-Crazy-Dayz chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
wow! loved it! every little bit of it!

:D
wayland chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
One of the most romantic stories I've read. Great job! :o)
Kayce chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
cute very cute but i saw this and i had to laugh

‘God I’m so lucky’ she thought. ‘I have this amazing man who cares about me so much, and looks really FOOD in that shirt"

now heres what I do.

I'm horrable for skipping words or putting the wrong ones in, the way you have in a load of places through out the story. I write the story and let it sit for at least a week if not longer, then I re read it for mistakes, that way the stroy isn't as fresh in my mind and I can read it closer.
Jaigagne chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
hm what a way to start the day, I loved it
thenightcheese chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Aw, so sweet! Actually I just saw that episode yesterday so it was perfect. They are so meant to be. Jason is stupid, btw. LOL
J.Stone chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Outstanding.

Thank You.
Belle chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Exactly the what-if piece I was hoping to read for this episode! I've read others, and none of them made me feel the way yours did ) Good job!
afallingstar chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
hey... im so stupid- i didnt read this amazing story earlier. i love it, its so wonderful. and it is my absolutely fav gg scene... yap. you almost make me cry, something that doesnt happen much- let me say it again. i love your story :)
Amy chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
Interesting story, but there were a lot of typos.