Reviews for Replica
H chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
I can never find good fics where Christine is having a baby...I LOVE IT!
Mini Nicka chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Beautiful
Norma Jean the Dancing Machine chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
aw i liked this
bwayphantomrose chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
That was very, very sweet. You have an excellent writing style.
BroadwayGeek24601 chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
*sniffs* That...was...beautiful...
ambigousAnonymity chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
I love it. IT flows so well, and it makes Erik out to be a person, human, instead simpley a creature, a character dwelling in a fanfic. Yoor story is amazing.
eriksredrose chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Beautiful, i loved it.
Rose chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
aw that was cute! of course eriks child would be perfect. and two different colored eyes? nice twist!
Gingerbread Owl chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Very good. I liked how you showed his sense of irrational guilt by blaming himself for her pain.

"She’d called him that before. Called him the most beautiful person she’d ever seen."- That brought a lump to my throat. Gerry Butler as the Phantom was certainly the most beautiful person I'd ever seen, with and without the mask!
Linnath chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
lovely, but it only just the begining. Erik is awsome in this story, I wish he was like that in the book.

And-the-Holy-Spirit. I like that, very apastolic.

In Nomine Patri,

Eleiel
PronounceWithAccent chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
bravo!

this is a truly beautiful story, i absolutely adored it!
bexxy chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
I'm not normally a Phantom/Christine fan but I read your fic and you definitly opened up a whole new world of fan fic for me! Hhaha! Yay for you! Seriously, a beautiful story. You should write another about their life together with their child.
Kat097 chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Oh my gosh, that was beautiful. It was as if we were right inside Erik's head, hearing all his fears and doubts, thinking that everything must go wrong because that's all he's ever known. And then... wow. You've got me all teary-eyed!
Sarahlou2485 chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
aww this is sweet.
unleashimagination chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Great story plot, please, do continue!