Reviews for Candy is dandy, but
sandstar08 chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
forget the dandy candy, give me my house!

:D loved the references to jeeves and wooster. do you have them on DVD? or have you seen them on youtube like most new fans?
Katlyn Minard chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Wow! Ok, I may be biased because the author is a good friend of mine from MFAA '06, but I'm someone who will tell their friends they suck. That's not the case here.

You guys have managed to write a believable & funny little exchange between two characters we all want to see play Strip Checkers. I heard House's voice, I heard Cameron's voice, I loved it. Keep up the good work!
mishy-mo chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
What ho! What ho!

A fine story if there ever was one. I love that "A Sunny Disposish" made and appearance.

Jeeves keep that thinking cap on and Bertie try to stay away from Aunt Agatha, it will only lead to yet another engagement. :-)

A humble reader and J&W watcher.

mishy

:-)
AngiDas chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
I like it! ALOT!
Savior Emma Swan chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
I love when an author can portray sex without writing a sex scene! Fabulous work.
BronnKing chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
This story has a wonderful understanding of the intricacies of the House M.D. television show. You have a wonderful flare for writting fan fics and I wouldn't be surprised if the writers of House hired you to work for them. I could here houses voice and Camerons as they got sloshed. As my friend Brie would say,

"Bloody Brilliant"

I will say that I don't know if Cameron would really be sing songy about going to House's place but you two obviously know the show better than me.
Nova-Janna chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Even though I find this a little OOC (but don't take this as a flame- it's just a little!) it was too, well, perfect for me to actually care all that much. I mean, you've the Cameron-ness, you've the got the House-ness, you've got the humour, the cutesy stuff, and the sexual implications. Truly, we couldn't ask for much more in a one-shot.
xanya-forever chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
Really liked this! Nice to see some humourous fluff mixed in with all the intense angst (not that there's anything wrong with angst; they're a very angsty pair, after all). This made me laugh! I think you characterd Wilson really well, even though he was only in it for a little bit. Oh, and I LOVED Cameron singing "I'm going to House's House!" because that's EXACTLY what I would do in her situation. Hehe, nice premise for a story, too. M... Drunk!House. Yes, and good references to Jeeves & Wooster (that's where I first discovered my Hugh love) and My Fair Lady (and yes, Henry Higgins is quite annoying). Great work!
daniella chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
“We are NOT dating!”

Wilson raised his eyebrows.

“We just go on dates. There’s a difference.” And he limped sullenly out of the room, with Wilson’s laughs resounding behind him.

I loved it, excellent work.
Kera-of-the-Sagi chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Loved it! put in a longer review, but that's life!
abcdefga chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Ahaha. Absolutely fantastic.

YOu know it never occured to me that for House to be naked, his leg would have to be visible. I guess I'm just a bit slow...

I loved the 'what checkers' part. If you ever stop writing, and I serious, I will die. And I only say that when i really mean it. Like about if the cancelled House or iff sugar was permanently removed from the plante. ;)

Keep up the great writing. I want more stories like this! :D

Love from Me. (Loz.)
house-of-insanity chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Hahahahaha, this story is terrific! I need to relive my top three lines:

1) “Hey, you wanna make this game more interesting?”

“Strip checkers?” he asked, eyes shimmering with hope.

2) House pouted. "It's not my fault! I didn't have a cane at the time with which to defend myself"

3) “No, I’m saying I love you because you’re broken. I don’t want to fix you. Not in the way you mean. I don’t want to put your pieces back together. I want to take your broken pieces and put them with mine and see if we can build something new out of the mismatched parts.” (This was so beautiful and I gasped outloud because of it, I want you to know. Excellent, superb, wonderful - take your pick of adjectives.)

Anyways, I miss you guys! Where'd you go? *Tear*
HouseNCameron chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
This story was great very funny. I love drunk House.
Nicole chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
This is one of my fav fanfics of all times! I love seeing a drunk H/C ! The writers should use your ideas

on the show.