Reviews for Jeans and Genes
Evilclone chapter 10 . 8/17/2005
We, all done, and what an ending!

Rodders gets laid, grins, although not put water on it or anything, but i think Sheppard and Betsy get together in season 2, can't be sure of that though. They kinda left that one as a maybe, grins...

And duh, of course i rock, in an evil kinda way!
Wile chapter 10 . 8/15/2005
That was an ending worthy of an 'aw!" Nice work of fanfic you have here with my fave SGA pairing. I enjoyed it all the way through, and you did a wonderful job keeping it moving. Well done!
Hananian chapter 10 . 8/13/2005
Awesome ending to an awesome story! This one has great potential to spawn a sequel.

I loved how you wrapped it all up, not just forgetting parts and leaving them hanging. Well done!
NenyaVilyaNenya chapter 10 . 8/13/2005
The wrap up with Aymakia (I cannot spell that without looking!, Im probably not even saying it right.. lol) was both sad and sweet. Of course Elizabeth and Rodney was good, I love how she was the one who brought it up. -Oh buggerit- It ended on a good note, thank god.

So we rock? Yay! Well we wouldnt if you didnt write this, so thanks!
Hananian chapter 9 . 8/9/2005
Okay, just found this story, and thoroughly hooked! Waiting with bated breath for the next part! Well done!
Orka chapter 9 . 8/7/2005
Alright! (cheers) Kolya got burned to a crisp!

One questin though- where did Rodney go?
Paris chapter 9 . 8/6/2005
Nice Story _
NenyaVilyaNenya chapter 9 . 8/5/2005
-sighs of relief-

I hope the aftermath of this ordeal doesnt permanently scar them...but that last bit makes me think it will.
PurpleYin chapter 9 . 8/5/2005
This chapter was better than the last few (which felt muddled and confusing to me) but was short (though I don't see any way to lengthen it on it's own), so I'm looking forward to the next one to see how everything works out exactly.
Orka chapter 8 . 7/19/2005
Wow...does that mean she went psycic at the begining of the story? And thanks for clearing that up...I suppose it makes sense.

"...a gift hippogriff in the beak" Is Kolya a wizard?
Porthos1013 chapter 8 . 7/18/2005
Fun to write, and fun to read! :) Loved the kiss, but how dare you end it on such a cliffhanger! I'm anxiously awaiting the rest.
NenyaVilyaNenya chapter 8 . 7/18/2005
Holy Cow was that fun to read! It flowed well.

You cannot leave us hanging. They'll live right? ...right...?
Evilclone chapter 8 . 7/18/2005
o norty, but otherwise nice to finnally see an update
fififolle chapter 7 . 7/13/2005
Needed concentration, but it was worth it. Get that Jumper back there now! And please put us all out of our misery soon! Or I'll run out of coffeespoons.
Orka chapter 7 . 7/12/2005
Confusing...but I'm in no position to complain, a slong as you keep updating. I like the use of different terms, but isn't there some sort of translation thing?