Reviews for An Insidious Plot!
ninaxw chapter 1 . 4/19
Hahaha aw poor Koga. Anyway this was so funny and I loved it! I'm a fan of Koga/Kagome and I think it's kinda sweet that he would do anything for her. Okay, except risk getting hit on by Inuyasha. :)
Carpathian Rose chapter 1 . 4/11
Oh God, I loved the last sentence. Lmao!
My Eternal Anguish chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Pahaha that was awesome. Kouga reallu thinks things through. How sweet of him to say no in the end.
Blue Heart 98 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
amazing how you captured Kouga's personality and his thoughts. i can't even describe how good a job you did with him! i think this is the best fic that i've read about him so far. lovely.
thanks for sharing, and please post more!
Kiroku Ookami chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Sweet! Friendship after all...

as Kouga runs for his life from a very turned on MALE inu-hanyou.

Oh, what a happy ending. Five stars!

~Kiroku~
Psychadelica chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Oh my god that was one of the best oneshot Kouga/Kag fics I've read in a while. xD I was reading this while stuck in bed sick and it really cheered me up. lol I like the plot, it's original. And it made me laugh, especially when Inuyasha ate the potion and Kagome went all rapist on him. lol Poor, poor Kouga.
artemisgirl chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Hahahahahaha, I loved it! That's too funny! Great story! Thanks for sharing! :D
Miyopiyo chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
haha! That's so funny! I like this one. I had just read the most recent chapter of Possession, and after FINALLY reading the dialogue of Miroku and Sango, I just about cried!

...Thanks a LOT!

(no, really)

~Hannahkimi
Pyreite chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Very good. I love the twist at the end when Kouga entertains the thought of Inuyasha accidentally ingesting the potion. Yaoi fans would be estatic, me I just found it hilarious. Oh poor Kouga. 'The Finish' was excellent. Magical potions are more trouble than they are worth.
Pugs in Paris chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
That was... interesting xD
Jenny UsPplz chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Hahahaha! OMG, that was so funny! You totally caught me off guard with the daydream in a daydream... Sweet. I especially like this part:

"In fact," the hanyou purred. "I'd say you're a pretty decent guy all over, Kouga. Maybe we should try to be friends. For Kagome's sake."

OMG, I was laughing out loud. :D Awesome.
Emilywhou chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Haha! That was great! Hilarious! At least Kouga thinks before he acts. Or Inuyasha turning gay... might actually come true!
Ayjah chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
wow had me worried for a moment there! What a terrific one shot!
Lurking-in-shadows chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Wow this is one of THE funniest stories I've had the privileage of reading. Love it! )
miaeterose chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Haha, that certainly made me laugh. I had a feeling the "Kagome horny" scene was fake, but you really had me going with the replay. Great job as usual. Keep up the awesome work.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »