Reviews for Convenient
Girl Next Door chapter 5 . 5/31
It's been ages, but I hope you update soon! I was encouraged by the promise in your bio that you would be finishing this story.
I can't wait to read more, you have to finish the story, it's been too long.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/14/2014
I know that you haven't written in a long time but you can't leave it like this please finish!
LifeofPie chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
Wait wait. I have a question. Can i have two ice creams?
LifeofPie chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
*takes line* *drops it* happy?
I like this...whole...arranged marriage thing. chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I know it's been a long time, but please finish this story.
Stanli of Isengard chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Please Please finish! This story is amazing and I hope someday you will get around to finishing it! It really is a great story and your writing is fantastic.
Meg the NOT SO HAPPY CHILD chapter 5 . 10/25/2011
ohbuddha chapter 5 . 5/26/2010
Wow. Read this story almost 3 years ago and just recently found it again. It's still just has the same effect on me, when rereading it for the second time, as when I first read it years ago! Please do finish the story. It always struck me as tragic when an author starts a beautiful story but never finish it...letting us readers ponder for hours what the ending should be like...
Beauty Amongst The Chaos chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
PLEASE UPDATE! This story has so much potential, and it is rather disappointing that it has been neglected so much.
agoldenthrone chapter 5 . 9/18/2009
This story had me crying so much, but I love it. :)
LOTReader chapter 5 . 5/1/2009
This is an amazing story so far. It is beautifully written - so well done that it physically hurts to see them and know that they both love each other, but can't communicate that for fear of being ripped to shreds. I was glad to read that you plan to update... I hope that's still in the works. Wonderful job & keep writing! You've got a great story going. ~Anna
tunderalma chapter 5 . 3/24/2009
great beginning, I hope update come soon...I am so-so curious:-)
Aya8 chapter 4 . 1/4/2009
I re-read it again. I'm dying here. Please update! This is such a great story!
Aya8 chapter 5 . 1/3/2009
How about an update? Pretty please?