Reviews for Vindicated
Iris chapter 17 . 11/24/2013
Okay, I love Neji, but as if he could ever beat Itachi in a fight... like, seriously. And I'm not just saying that because Itachi's my favorite charcter. You and all you other Itachi haters know it's the truth! It would be no contest.
Iris chapter 12 . 11/24/2013
How dare you! I know I'm super late, but I don't like all of this Itachi hate!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/23/2013
I DON'T like how you dissed Itachi , but otherwise nice chapeter. I know the story's finished now, but the story would be of much better quality if there weren't any author's notes and comments throughout the story, imo. I don't like them.
Goshikku Hime wa Yami-san chapter 25 . 9/26/2013
ohmyfuck, that was FUCKING AMAZING, I CANNOT EVEN, ALL MY FEELS ND CRIES BELONG TO U, I BOW DOWN IN YOUR AMAZING WRITING PROWESS! xD!
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 25 . 8/22/2013
I love this story so much. I even stayed up reading. Sorry I didn't review, my writing looked like I was drunk even though that would be illegal. But this story is beautifully written, it made me fell SOO many emotions. Sadness, hurt, I even laughed. Is that wrong? I really wanna find out what happened with Kyu and the shovel. She's a great OC. And I loved reading about Ukon and Sakkon. Thank u for writing this story. You should write a sequel.
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 7 . 8/22/2013
Ooooo what's gonna happen with neji. It's time to go to sleep though. Ive already went past my sleep time by like an hour cause this fic is awesome so yeah. Reviewing tomorrow. Bye
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 6 . 8/22/2013
Sitting in depression corner crying cause this fic is do emotional. I mean so. I love this fic. Poor Gaara.
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 5 . 8/22/2013
*shrinks into corner and whimpers* scary hinata. And im super excited to go read the next chapter so this is a quick review. Sox I mean soz
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
Waaaaaaa Gaara. The ending was ultra cute. Gnawwwwww (I say awwwww like that for some reason. Gnawwww. Tee hee"
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
Instantly loving George. And I love bleach. Heh My name is a big give away. And fruits baskets.

Ok now in gonna say it WAAAAAA GAARA
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
I Am loving this story and it's only chapter two. I have a weakness for high school fics like this so I'm always on the lookout for awesome ones. This is a SUPER AWESOME ONE
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Awwwww poor Gaara. And yay finally a finished high school fic. They r sooooo hard to find.
Haruka Uzumaki21 chapter 25 . 2/28/2013
greatest story ever
Mizookie chapter 25 . 1/14/2013
Amazing. No words can describe how awesome this was.
Mizookie chapter 23 . 1/14/2013
Rape. Not nice. :( assholes should burn in a firey hell as their dicks are ripped off and fed to them!