Reviews for Full Circle
Chloe McMurray chapter 10 . 2/2/2009
very nice, can't wait for gwen rebecca and ethan to get whats coming to then. update soon.
nickycat934 chapter 9 . 1/13/2009
Love whats going on. Cant wait to see what happens next.
Chloe McMurray chapter 9 . 12/19/2008
hurry up with the next chapter, i've read this and it's awesome. update soon.
miss heidi chapter 9 . 12/2/2008
Please update soon, I can't wait to read what happens. Great job!
Jesusita316 chapter 9 . 11/30/2008
that was great post more son please D
naley4eva23 chapter 9 . 11/13/2008
omg ur story is so good u gta keep goin i cant wait to c wat happens wit therox i love them 2getha i hope they get their happy ending...
Emerald0319 chapter 9 . 6/10/2008
WOW! I love your story. All the little fights in this story is funny. Ethan is getting what he deserves, and hopefully so will Gwen. I really hope you update this story soon. I honestly have to say this story is one of my favorites. So please hurry and update so I know what's going on. Thanks
JustBNMe chapter 9 . 12/23/2006
I am hooked on this story! I have to know what happens next!

Please, update soon!
emma134 chapter 9 . 2/28/2006
wow that was so good you should really continue that was so good i loved it
THEROX4EVER03 chapter 9 . 8/26/2005
If this gets a bit long, I apologize now. For some unknown reason I never finished reading the chapters you posted. I don't know if it was just summer excitement and school ending, or what happened, but I am sorry. These last few chapters have left me floored beyond belief. I don't know if I should believe everything that has happened, or think that everything has been a dream. I mean, I don't know, but I assume you want things to be rushed, but them getting together, thinking she is pregnant, getting married, in like two days, seems a little wild and crazy to me. I know they are in love, but to plan a wedding, even with Crane power, you would think would take more than a day. And to just add in, the ceremony was amazing and gorgeous. Writing that much up and having it be perfect and correct, you have amazed me. You are truly a talented writer to say the least. But back to what I was saying previously. Everything doesn't seem to add up, and though Therox are happy now, I just feel like things are just about to get worse, especially since Alistair didn't tell them yet about the hearing. Something fishy is going on, and I am sort of afraid to find out what. I guess I should wrap up this little review before you want to cut my head off. Just to finish up though, I know you haven't done anything with this story since May, but with the lack of Therox on screen, their love is needed in their fans lives to keep their love existent. Please reconsider abandoning this story, and please, please update soon. Bye for now.
blackone211 chapter 9 . 6/17/2005
Awesome story so far! i cant wait for Gwen and ethan to get dumped on there ass..continue soon!

marisol
katrinachance chapter 9 . 6/3/2005
Good going, girl! I am loving it!

Keep up the good work on all your stories!

I invite you to go check out my stories Fighting For Life and Love, Starting Over, Ethan and Jana's New Life, and A New World, a New Life. Starting Over and Ethan and Jana's New Life are on the Passions page and Fighting for Life and Love and A New World, a New Life are on the GH page. All four of them are GH/Passions Crossovers.
DarkPrincessPyro99 chapter 9 . 5/27/2005
hey i loved this chapter i think it rocked and i cant wait to see what happens next update soon
baby12 chapter 9 . 5/27/2005
wow loved it it was so cute hope you update really soon cant wait you rock
Brown Eyed Angel Girl chapter 9 . 5/26/2005
Laurie-Lee wonderful chapter keep them coming! please don't leave me hanging. i can't to read what the surprise is! so please post again!
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »