Reviews for In the Bleak December
Onyx2589 chapter 18 . 4/18
OK,whew! Finally finished.
Now I can review.
First off, I'd just like to say you weren't fooling anyone with that Rachel routine earlier on - her personality was a dead ringer to me.
Second, I LOVE YOUR STARFIRE! each time her lines came up I was grinning from ear to ear. Most stories I've read on here (all BBRae, naturally) have kept true to her character from the show but you went and created something completely different. And for that, I applaud you.
Thirdly, you have no idea how nice it is to finally find a BBRae fic with Malchior as the antagonist. The one thing I can recall ever coming close to it was Run this town: Titans together. But then rae threw him into another dimension after he stabbed BB so... Yeah.
This was quite a nice, off not confusing at times, little fic. Certaily worth the fav.
Anyways, best going forward.
Write on!
Onyx2589 chapter 1 . 4/17
Well gang, looks like we have a mystery on our hands.
Because I seriously don't know what to make of this first chapter.
Raven's bailed - why? Because she couldn't deal with everyone being afraid of her?
And furthermore, did she seriously just rip a chairs out of her forehead? I thought those things were glued on okr something! Ow!
All that aside, this is a good start to...something? I don't know what but I guess that's why there's 18 chapters instead of 5. Best to read on.
Viper5delta chapter 5 . 2/16
Hmm, I'd say that Rachel is raven in disguise, but that seems a bit to heavily hinted to be the case.
221815 chapter 13 . 4/25/2015
Ok, well to answer your question about what color the baby's eyes should be, I personally think that they would be Beastboy's original eye color(whatever it is). And I don't review many fan-fiction stories because I am kind of new at it and not very well versed, my apologies to all that I have neglected to review.
ScarlettNightShade666 chapter 7 . 3/3/2015
i haven't even read this chapter but would like to comment that i'm listing to a song called bridges.
HunterMoore chapter 18 . 2/23/2015
This story is pure awesome-sauce. Absolute amaze-balls. Really, really good. I don't know what else to say. It's just a terrific story in every aspect.
goldenflash100 chapter 18 . 1/25/2015
Great story! Absolutely loved reading it! :3
Nikkisha16 chapter 13 . 7/12/2014
Haha, I bet the whole time poor Robin was thinking, "Ever heard of Ace the Bat-Hound? I'm a dog person!" Great story, really love how you developed the characters, and I don't hunk there OOC for their ages at all. Magnificent job. :)
The green empath chapter 11 . 4/23/2014
AHHHHH AT FIRST I HAD A HUNCH THAT DOVEY COULD BE RAE'S EMOTION LOVE BUT NOW I'M CERTAIN! CAUSE LOVE IS BLIND! OMSTARS THAT WAS AN INCREDIBLE CLUE ASDFGHJKL I LOVE IT!
titanfan45 chapter 9 . 1/7/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
detrametal chapter 18 . 12/8/2013
How can I put this delecately...it's 3:03 AM on the Sunday of college finals week and I'm sicker than a dog...just because of this awesome story! I can't really say how much I like this story
BruceLee619 chapter 13 . 5/17/2013
This is a very interesting story you got here. Well worth the search for a good story :)
Daniel1996 chapter 18 . 5/2/2013
great story! what do you get for christmas in that case?
Daniel1996 chapter 13 . 5/2/2013