Reviews for In the Bleak December
ScarlettNightShade666 chapter 7 . 3/3
i haven't even read this chapter but would like to comment that i'm listing to a song called bridges.
HunterMoore chapter 18 . 2/23
This story is pure awesome-sauce. Absolute amaze-balls. Really, really good. I don't know what else to say. It's just a terrific story in every aspect.
goldenflash100 chapter 18 . 1/25
Great story! Absolutely loved reading it! :3
Nikkisha16 chapter 13 . 7/12/2014
Haha, I bet the whole time poor Robin was thinking, "Ever heard of Ace the Bat-Hound? I'm a dog person!" Great story, really love how you developed the characters, and I don't hunk there OOC for their ages at all. Magnificent job. :)
The green empath chapter 11 . 4/23/2014
AHHHHH AT FIRST I HAD A HUNCH THAT DOVEY COULD BE RAE'S EMOTION LOVE BUT NOW I'M CERTAIN! CAUSE LOVE IS BLIND! OMSTARS THAT WAS AN INCREDIBLE CLUE ASDFGHJKL I LOVE IT!
titanfan45 chapter 9 . 1/7/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
detrametal chapter 18 . 12/8/2013
How can I put this delecately...it's 3:03 AM on the Sunday of college finals week and I'm sicker than a dog...just because of this awesome story! I can't really say how much I like this story
BruceLee619 chapter 13 . 5/17/2013
This is a very interesting story you got here. Well worth the search for a good story :)
Daniel1996 chapter 18 . 5/2/2013
great story! what do you get for christmas in that case?
Daniel1996 chapter 13 . 5/2/2013
good story!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
This was her 16 birthday
Artemis chapter 12 . 11/23/2012
This is a really well written story the dialogue's good and the differentiation between the character's though processes adds a lot the to the character developement,nthough I really can't see Raven failing to get sufficient grades to enter a worthwhile college while the, at least, some of the others managed. I like how you've portrayed Starfire though.

Also, I really hope:
"I'm over it. We're not going to angst over a few lost years like cartoon characters in some show about superheroes that basically amounts to a soap opera, and I highly doubt I'll die some nobly tragic death that will make you spend the rest of your life in a clich├ęd solitude, ruing the day I left the tower."

Was just a really good attempt at humor and irony, and not a horrible mix of that and less than subtle foreshadowing (or what some people seem to think passes as it).
AquaHummingbird chapter 18 . 11/4/2012
I really liked this! I stayed up until 12:09 just to finish! BYES!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 18 . 7/7/2012
*clap clap clap clap* Your story rocks.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 13 . 7/7/2012
Poor Robin. I'd probably be just as upset if someone wanted me to get a dog.