Reviews for Little Star
Kingdom's Oathkeeper chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Good!
randomchick51 chapter 7 . 6/18/2012
I know that this story is discontinued, but I just want to say that it was a really amazing story. I loved everything about it, and your writing style is perferct.
P.O.J.A chapter 7 . 12/30/2009
XD!

You have appealed to the inner Duke fangirl in me with this chapter! "All the better to carry you to bed with"...*FANGIRL SQUEAL AT TOP OF LUNGS* I think you really needed to repair Duke and Serenity's relationship before you introduce the shipping of her and Seto, if just not to make her seem like some relationship-issue bound china doll that gets constantly hurt only to have her heart mended by the big strong rich SK himself.

You have done EXCEPTIONAL work with this chapter, I simply LOVE THIS FREAKING STORY! I wonder who'd be the blabber mouth to eventually reveal she formerly worked in the strip club, hopefully not Tristan out of spite for the newly reformed couple. And if I squealed this hard for DukexSeren, I can only imagine the blood vessel I'd burst out of sheer ULTIMATE FANGIRLINESS when she develops a lil sumtin' sumtin' with Money Bags himself XD

BRAVO! STANDING OVATION! 5 STARS! An excellent job thus far! I do hope you gather your bearings with this fic and update it at some point; it has TOO MUCH potential to just let it go to waste like this, truly one for the favourite archives :D

Keep up the excellent work as always, I think I'm finished raiding your stories for now. It's 3am, I'm starving, my face is flustered from fangirling, and this review is just way too long by now. Take care!

Sincerely,

P.O.J.A _
Princess Nelly chapter 7 . 6/10/2009
nice but the rating should go up i am beging you to write more plz update soon
bundles-'o-joy chapter 7 . 3/3/2009
in the name of all that is holy, PLEASE FINISH! your writing is absolutely brilliant!
shay chapter 7 . 2/21/2008
awsome fan fic i noticed one thing though in chapter six you put "“I’ll kill him.” Tristan’s grip on my shoulders was getting tighter." dont you mean dukes? and for yugi you put yuugi, keep it up i cant wait to read the next one!
yunsi chapter 7 . 1/5/2008
So hilarious...My mom almost kicked me off the laptop b/c I was laughing so hard.

Please update?
GoddessOfVictory chapter 7 . 7/20/2007
This story is intersting but I am a little confused. It reminds me alittle of the Absolute boyfriend series where Riko has all these guys around her. Maybe I was missing something. Duke seems to be nice to her, why is she still feeling unhappy? And Kaiba, being the mysterious man with little words in this story, he seems he has pretty high standards and dignity, would he choose a girl who has already been with all these man? I guess I am looking forward to see how these lose ends are tied up in your story. Can't wait to read what happens next.
Manga-Girly chapter 7 . 12/12/2006
Love it

Update very soon!

Bye
RuberDuckling chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Funny..who would've thought S. Kaiba's bro'd be a punk?
moonlightning3 chapter 7 . 9/30/2006
This is pretty good! Please update soon!
Pink Hi-Lighter chapter 7 . 4/23/2006
ok, well... I've been reading this and haven't reviewed untill now (I know I should have reviewed earlier... but I didn't)... I think it's really funny and really fun to read, hope you continue writing
Red Chaos Butterfly chapter 7 . 4/18/2006
Please update? Please?,
jv chapter 7 . 3/11/2006
Haha.. love it! And I love Mokuba! Can't wait for the next chapter!
ANAYAS-CREATER chapter 5 . 2/17/2006
Good story! Will read more later