Reviews for Soar
AzureInfinity chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Cute, and easy on the eyes, too.
Evci chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Cute rely cute
Kiwee chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Very sweet! I actually really love the bit about how Victor is slightly better than Harry, because a lot of fics out there makes Harry into some sort of all-powerful God and forget that Victor's the one with the professional experience (thought here, it sorta looks like they both do).
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Very well done, great ending. It is the ending right?
NextNothingNew chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Oh Victor/Harry slash is so love. Nice how he's lost his accent along the way. And that he pronounced Hermione's name correctly. Anyway, I can just see them laying on the ground there, covered in mud and grass and splattered by rain.
Buffyxenaman chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Good job.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Lovely.
Azrael Gaunt chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
That was cute, very unique. Good Job.
henryabermottsux chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Very cute! This is so going onto my favourites list.
RenieWithoutTheMoo chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
Aw, very cute. But I'm jealous. Why can't Vicky like me? But, I tend to be in love with every character in HP all at once. So anyway, do another chapter for me.
imakeeper chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
wow
Sera Luanma chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
I love this ship, but not many people write it. I liked this little blurb, but you should seriously write the backstory to it.
Zale potter chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
What so short but vary cute vary sweet.I think you should keep this going at least add one more chapter to it?
Archer Yi chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Oh my gosh that was so sweet and awesome. Very good imagery too! I wish it would be continued though, but short and sweet leaves them satisfied.
LittleMermaid325 chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
This is so adorable and so totally going into my C2!