Reviews for Collision
Kaito Echizen chapter 16 . 11/3/2015
mmmm

Kaito is hungry want to eat
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 16 . 11/6/2012
You haven't written in over two years, so I don't have much hope of you getting this, but here you go. It's obvious that this was an early work, and you got better at your plot development later, so really I have no complaints other than the fact that the romance developed too fast. For men who were so scarred and paranoid, they sure fell in love really fast, inconceivably fast. Heero alone would have taken years to get over his trauma enough to possibly have a lover. And I hate pointless deaths in stories. I believe death in fiction should only occur if it's important to the character development.

Anyway, you will probably never read this, so all of this is moot.
Disgruntled chapter 7 . 7/24/2012
Note:
Chang Wufei

Family Name: Chang
Familiar Name: Wufei

People should be calling him Chang.

Remember, Asian culture has more emphasis on family than western. That's why family names are first.

It's really grating that you have only half of the culture reference correct. I could understand if you were all one or the other, but come on. If you know enough to know to use the family name, you should know how to identify the family name.
forbiddenstars chapter 16 . 7/24/2012
I come back to read this when your other fic, "Laughter", causes my heart to break too much. Because despite the fact that you killed Quatre (sob sob sob), there is a feeling of redemption here. Heero wasn't planning on dying alone, Trowa was able to avenge Quatre, and there is a quiet, melancholy peace eventually. Very lovely.
Noyoki chapter 16 . 4/7/2012
Hi Ayien,

First I would like to say what a great story this was. It kept me up until 2 in the morning because I couldn't stop reading it.

Ok on to some constructive criticisms:

First, I think the g-boys would have fought harder to keep their drugs. I don't think they would have yielded so easily on that point and seems there is nothing actually keeping them at the Institute I think they would have threatened to leave. Also, I'm sure with their degree of paranoia they would have booby-trapped the room so while Logan may have smelled the drugs I don't think that they would have been able to retrieve the suitcase. Also, I don't think Logan would have tattled on them, it would have been more realistic if Beast had perhaps smelled the lingering scent of drugs on the boys.

Second: QUATRE! How could you kill him! I thought he would get hurt, perhaps badly so, but I didn't think you'd actually kill him! I believe that if the g-boy's had truly found Quat dead then the swath of death they would cut into the new would would have been epic and that they probably would have cut down the X-men who attempted to stop them. I think you could have gotten a solid two or three chapters more out of this if you had staged a rescue, dealt with their fury that one of their own had been harmed in this new world, and then focused on revenge. I also think that upon seeing the death of one of his team the Zero program would have broken free to destroy everyone in an attempt to keep the rest safe. Either way I highly doubt that any of them would have survived the aftermath even with the new grounding boyfriends. And finally, it was evil to have Quat killed by a bunch of no good wanna be trash. He'd survived wars that would make this new world fall to their knees and tremble in terror, to be taken out by such lowlifes was insulting.

And third: I think that Heero wouldn't have hidden in Logan's arms at the end, it would have been more powerful if he'd stood by Trowa even at his worst and just shared a look with Logan showing how much standing there hurt but that he was strong enough to stand on his own, always. Heero of all of them would not back down in the face of what he saw as justice and no matter how badly it hurt he would stand by his friends until the bitter end.

So, there are my few random thoughts on the matter. It was a really awesome story aside from those points and I really liked it.

Thanks for the great story!

~Noyoki
Darth Granger chapter 16 . 2/10/2011
My completely constructive, totally nice review: Ok, as I've mentioned before, I love the xover. It's really cool to see something I've never seen before. Loved it. However if I'd read the warnings in the first chapter, I never would have read the fic at all. I hate sad endings and this whole fic was one tall glass of angst with a small shot glass of romance. Like, less than a shot. A lick, even. I felt that the plot was weak if not missing entirely and the characters were underdeveloped. You could have done so much more with this story, there were plot lines peeping out from every angle, but they remained unexplored. I would also like to point out that flirting and sex do not a romance make. Heero and Wolverine could be said to have developed a fledgling romantic relationship, but only if I squint. It was more like hurt/comfort to me. All in all, parts of the story were great, but as a whole, it lacked substance. The best thing I can say about it was that it was remarkably well-written. Thank you for your effort.
Darth Granger chapter 11 . 2/10/2011
"Trowa's a were-lion, although the lion he shifts into is huge: at least the size of a small pony." And a small pony measures 130cm at the shoulders and under while the average lion measures about 123cm at the shoulders. Not too much height difference there. Frankly I'd be more impressed if he was the size of a Clydesdale (163-183cm) or a Shire (163-173cm), but then I've been reading too much Stephanie Myer and Laurell K. Hamilton who tend to make their critters BIG.
Darth Granger chapter 9 . 2/10/2011
I love the crossover! I've never seen a gw/xm:e xover before and i'm really exited that it's slash too! i think if i had to change anything, i'd try not to make the characters so INTENSE. or all 'we're more badass than you'. i mean, i know in the first movie, all of the xmen except for maybe wolverine seemed pretty naive and junk, but i don't think that adults would put up with attitude, no matter how deathray a 19yearold's glare is. it's kinda an authority thing. i did see the 'angst' notation, but i didnt' see any warning for 'crackhead'. i'm against drugs and drunks myself, but you dont' mention it too often or dwell on it every other sentance so whatevs. anywho, i'm going to keep reading and enjoying. thanks for the fic!
TempestReign chapter 16 . 3/20/2010
really good story!
psychotic7796 chapter 16 . 9/24/2009
I know this story is years old now, but I just had to say this: This story has to be one of the best, (if not THE best) well-written, and depressingly beautiful story I have ever read. It is definitely in my top five favorite stories. I love the half-tragic and half-happy ending you did, I love all of the unique pairings I have never seen before, I love the plot, I love everything about this story and I just wanted to let you know. This is a truly amazing story, no matter how sad it made me. I was nearly in tears at many of the parts and I am glad to have come across it to read it. It was a beautiful tragedy, though it wasn't so heavy I was bawling every five seconds. I enjoyed reading it so much and I am impressed with your writing abilities.

shinigami kitten tvhg chapter 16 . 5/22/2009
hot damn!

this fic ... one word INTENSE...

i really cant express how touched i was by this fic, n i hate major characters death but u did it soo well n so tragically, oh god... i totally cried when quatre died, n me crying is hard.. but u made me cry so easily, the quote that trowa thought when he kissed quatre.. WOW, that made my start crying again. n when he died, n what he did, soo sick and they all knew it but they just could not talke away that from him, and when he died i just felt, so tragically good for him i was at peace, cuzz i knew that he just coudlnt live without quatre.

n heero and logan! dont even get me started on them, them, amazing and well developed, for someone who says romance is thier biggest weakness. i loved it.

remy/duo usually i would say this was my fave but with u, i just loved all pairings, n i think u did this one well, thought it couldn have done with a bit more developement and deepness into it, but great.

and pietro/wufie, ... first of all, Pietro.. as scholar! oh god killed me and it was soo cute, and n insecure pietro, so well IC with the show. Protective wufei hell yeah, i love this pairing too, and wufei breaking down on him, god soo deep.

i liked ur rogue and ur kitty. and i liked how u showed the bad side of scott and jean too. and Charles. i must admit that his ideals are a bit far fetched, n i agree with the pilots opinions of charles. meaning ur opinion:P:P

i could go on and on bout this fic it was simply amazxing, and right now im off to read ur profile and check ur other fics.

i would so love to ask for a sequel, but well if i were u, i wouldnt know what to do for a sequel, all in all this is a good ending for the fic. but maybe u can surprise me after all.

Ps(i knw u said romance was ur greatest weakness but id lvoe it if u did another cross over, not this dark but u can be dark, i like realistic fics when they take the universe of the fic as real n give it real undetones, x-men and gundam wing are by nature rather dark themed anime/shows. so my preferred pair would be remy/duo n logan/heero but remy/heero and logan/duo is good too. anyway i doesnbt even have to be entirely romance u can focus on other things like u did in this fic, but if u could focus more on the pairs. I lvoe how u made the fics focus all of them, all of them had equally important roles n their moments, but id love it if u could maybe centere it in heero and duo? i love them and u could pic them as best friends and closest in the wars, althought the bond between the 5 is close too.) it would be great if u wrote something like that. i myself wouldnt date write it, im an amateur, n have two long term fics and im testing my skills with them but i know im not up to ur level yet. u really are amazxing

an well this i bet is the longest reveiw u have recieved, i hope u love feedback as much as i do.

i hope i didnt bore u with this.

SK.

[runs off to read profile n other works]
Asilem Dlanod chapter 16 . 4/17/2009
Wow.

That was horribly, horribly depressing. /sobs for Trowa and Quatre/

Nicely done, in any case. It was entertaining, even though I really, really wish Quatre hadn't died... /sniffles/
Greysh chapter 16 . 8/20/2008
I liked your fic :) It could have been a bit more fleshed out, but it's fine.

The only problem I have it that you haven't put in a warning. You have drugs and the death of a main character, Quatre and Trowa. the last chapter was a lot of blood too. You should put a warning of char death in the summery and mabye at the beginning of your fic the drug abuse and mention of rape...

I was a bit shocked with Quatre's death, I would have liked the warning. Mabye you the rating should be higher? it's a bit much for T.

Still a good fic :) This is not a flame!
Yukiko of the Hidden Mist chapter 7 . 6/24/2008
you do know that wufei is his given name right? easternized his name is chang wufei, westernized though it is wufei chang. so chang is his family name.
hull lull lull chapter 16 . 4/19/2008
'Remy’s deep voice, speaking French with a smug tone'.

That is completely in character. Muahahaha.

Romance- I don't know. The way you write it is quite well-rounded. In my opinion it needs more humor (The ending had it, but it wasn't enough) but that's only me- I'm sure that there are a lot of people out there who prefer, (ah,) angsty romance.

Ah, well. I enjoyed every moment of it, and I'm adding this to my favorites even though I don't even know a single thing about Gundam Wing except for what I got from Wikipedia. (Mourns)