Reviews for Fallen
loveaustralia chapter 4 . 5/6/2011
I've really been enjoying your story. The character development has been great.
xandria chapter 46 . 3/5/2011
Hi Yinza, I just wanted to drop a line to say that I thoroughly enjoyed reading "Fallen"! It's a well-written story - I like the plot, your take on Aeris and Sephiroth, and your original characters too. In fact, I liked both Minerva and Katrina. :-) Thanks a lot for taking the time to share this story! Great work!
HopelessRomanticist chapter 10 . 10/7/2010
I actually like this. Most people seem in character, but especially Vincent. You portray him very well, and you Original characters don't take over or act as Sues. My one complaint would be Cloud's current characterisation. I mean, sure he liked a lot Aerith, but Word Of God, and (IMO) the game showed him to love Tifa. (Anyways, isn't Zack's memories the reason why Cloud thought he loved Aerith...? On that note, I do hope Zack appears somewhere, be it only in Aerith or Sephiroth's memories...)

Ah well, back to reading.
Donna chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
Ha ha! My sister and I often play games (Read: talk) with each other at night, and sometimes we forget the names of the people we're playing. We've gotten Very good at saying hey you or describing them. What I mean is, We know who we're talking to, we know they're there, it's just... we can't remember the name! It's a little funny, isn't it?
Touzokuou chapter 46 . 1/13/2009
I know this story has long since ended, but I must say, this is one of the best fictions I have ever read so far in my life. The characters are portrayed quite wonderfully, though I tend to think that Sephiroth mentioned about him killing Aeris a little too...many times? But I guess it expresses the way he feels deeply guilty of what he did in the past. All in all, I totally love this fic, and would have printed it out for continuous offline savoring if not for the fear of exploding my printer. :D
Kittencharmer chapter 46 . 9/16/2008
Well done, lady!
Vicious Dice chapter 2 . 9/13/2008
Me like.
Kittencharmer chapter 32 . 9/9/2008
Now here are a few new spins:

One, where a character has the awareness that another is falling in love with him or her, and having concerns about the ability to reciprocate. Funny how it's practically never written about, yet haven't most of us experienced that turmoil? Kudos to you.

Spin number two occurs at the very end of this chapter, where for once, I feel a sense of sympathy for Jenova. She has emotions, whether or not she is willing to accept that this is what they are. Additionally, she has a sense of being finite. It's about time the unquestionable villain of every FFVII fic be portrayed in a shade of grey.

Now I must read on!
Kittencharmer chapter 31 . 9/7/2008
"You leave him alone for five minutes and he's found something else to blame himself for." ...

Oh my, but this is perhaps the most amusing thing I've read in awhile. I read it a few times and laughed aloud every time I did so. Kudos to you.

This was also a very moving chapter.

You've outdone yourself.
Many already left here chapter 7 . 12/10/2007
i like the story so far. The recount of Vincent and Lucrecia is amazing, as are Sephiroth's childhood flashbacks.
Rai Science chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
awesome
Masamune's Song chapter 36 . 5/19/2007
I like the way this story has progressed . . . Particularly Sephiroth's little "relapse" there.

The dance scene and Sephiroth coming to terms with his own feelings were particularly good- there's a lot of feeling there and I was really drawn into their interactions.
Masamune's Song chapter 27 . 5/6/2007
Nosce te Ipsum, hmm? I like that touch. And the Reno/Min pairing is interesting too...
Masamune's Song chapter 21 . 4/22/2007
Oh, I like this chapter... the fight between Min and Aeris gives Aeris depth, and Minerva's got a crush!
Masamune's Song chapter 19 . 4/18/2007
I like this line: "forcing himself to find the concept absurd."

The direction of this story is very promising, and Seph finally has his memory back! I love the way Seph "needs" Aeris here, a wonderful role-reversal.