Reviews for Captain's Orders
ca99oline chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
So funny! I laughed so hard and couldn't stop it. Troy's expression was priceless. Great one-shot! XD
the bird of the chapel chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
FIRE THE DINGHY
SageQuill chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
OMG this was the funniest story I've read so far. ::Thumbs up:: Fantastic work. I could just see this happening. :) Anyway, nice work. Lol. ::Pictures the crew trying to fire a dinghy and poopdeck::
Writer chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Lol. This is the most hilarious story I have ever read! From the first sentence until the end I was laughing so hard! The part about the dinghy was hilarious! Lol! Three words - Funniest Story Ever! ::Clicks story link to read again::
LiebesengelKarin chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Damn you... I nearly choked on my laughter at the lifeboat scene... *her tummy still hurts*

the ending is.. all right... but the part there he shoot his own ship away and all... was so great
JackOfBladesX chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
HAHA!

That was hilarious! A stupid (Hero IV). I love how he kept mixing up oders like that, lol.
RWT chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
“Ready the cannons!” he shouted. Snowe let out a sigh of relief. Maybe Gale did get his head together…

“Fire the dinghy!” The command only made Snowe slap his head.
A. NuEvil chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
ROTFLOL!

I'm dying here. That is TOO FUNNY!

I'm playing SIV right now. I happen to like the game...haven't played any of the others, but I really enjoyed this.

Oh, the images going through my head...

:D
Jonathan Priest chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Oh my God, I couldn't stop laughing. When you had him fire the poopdeck at the enemy I rolled over and died. This was so hysterically funny. And a great way to show off how pathetic the SIV hero was. In my opinion, he was the worst of all the games. Great job.
Peril chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Love
whitewolf221 chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Ha! This was extremely funny, especially the part about the dinghy. I found myself laughing out loud quite a few times as I was reading this. Good job with this story.
Salacassera chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
I couldn't help laughing out loud a few times while reading this, especially the part with the dinghy.
bananaspawn not logged in chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
this was really interesting, with the nautical terms and all. i can't stop imagining the chaos if this really happened. _