Reviews for See What's In Front of You
rupali100 chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Lol, I would have loved if you have made a sequel with Harry, Hermione and Ginny! Especially Harry staring at the two girls having serious kiss! That would have been hilarious!
BrizzyBabber chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Hehe that was lush! I loved the intimate bits between ginny and hermoine *:) great story
Penghost chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
wicked!
cheeky!
But good idea!
Any plans?
Veryfairygirl14 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I love Ginny/Hermione. They get along together even in canon, it would make them more interesting, and it would shock their families which is always entertaining to read about.
authority02 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
"...we could strip and have wild, passionate sex in front of him..."

I thought of them doing that. And then Ron would be like "What are you DOING?" and then Ginny would say something like "It's Malfoy's fault!" and then Ron would actually run off to find Malfoy and question him. And he wouldn't believe him when he says he doesn't know anything.

Really funny.
Emma James chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
talking about threesomes cool
Tildessmoo chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
You really are a master (well, okay, "mistress," but that has other connotations...) of making the seemingly unconventional relationships seem like the ones that should be. I might actually like reading slash by you (seeing as my main problem with slash is generally the lack of exposition for turning canon het characters gay). I think these two will live happily ever after... and might have a third...
Rick Peterson chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
A thoroughly enjoyable little story and a good antidote to how Ginny and Hermione are far too often portrayed. Obviously not something Rowling ever considered, but that's half the fun, right?
INSANEPRINCE chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
You should totally go for it I liked the whole thing! i want to see Ron and Harrys face when Ginny and hermionie snogg!

PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE!

LOVE

NEVERLOVEANOTHER
charmedbaby11 chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
maybe you should continue this?
summercloud chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
There totally need to be more lesbian couples in HP. Fanfiction is full of gay guys, but girls (and especially lesbians) are way underrepresented. Thanks for this.
Sarince chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
oh gods, that was just great! I really love the girls, how they talk together and how relaxed they are Orcourse, the visions of HermxGinny and HermxGinxHarry were really good as well :p
Arkeus chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
oh my? why does this does not have a sequel lol? :p
Alli chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
I like this so far! Keep working on it! ;)
Dippy Conlon chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Well, that's a pairing I never even thought about, but you made it work. I also like how you kept Harry in Ginny's heart, though she is dating Hermione and is a lesbian. It wouldn't have been realistic if she had forgotten about him. I also loved the part about the Weasley brothers. It was very canon and funny.