Reviews for Curse of the Twilight
Guest chapter 3 . 11/7/2006
You know, I think it has been almost an year since I last saw this fic and guess what...IT'S STILL IN CHAPTER 3! I'm still waiting for you to continue but I guess that's wasting my time! I DON'T CARE ANYMORE FOR YOUR STORY!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/24/2006
HOW MANY TIMES I'M GONNA HAVE TO SAY IT? MAKE CHPTER 4 NOW!...ok, sorry I'm just too desperate...but please have chappie 4 soon
Guest chapter 3 . 5/30/2006
I will be bothering you every day until you have the next chapter done! I can't wait and could you do me a favor? PLEASE WRITE MORE ABOUT LINK AND ILLA! I think she likes Link for what I've seen in the trailers,the way Link looks at her and the way she looks at Link but anyway they would look nice together(Damn, the game isn't out yet and I'm thinking that this girl likes Link!)well please update soon!
MythCreatorWriter chapter 3 . 4/18/2006
Gees... How long has it been? A hundred years, it seems since you updated. Right now we should have the actual game in my hot hands...

But my-and America's-bitterness aside, good upgrade. But I don't think it was worth the wait. And I don't get why the birth scene was there, either.
CrimsonAngel1992 chapter 2 . 1/22/2006
please update
MythCreatorWriter chapter 2 . 7/11/2005
He he, I love Link's personality: Helpful, kind, gentle, yet playful at times. And he dislikes work like me! *smile* One problem: UPDATE MORE! And you got it pritty close, Twilight Princess, anyway. The atmoshere is just right, to make it just like Twilight Princess, add some misery and your in. You even got the name's right! Awesome work, keep it up and update sooner with the part about the curse. *wink,wink* Any one who's on Gaiaonline, knows about Link's curse, but I won't say anymore. He he.
PharaohnessNelehitri chapter 2 . 7/8/2005
Wow! I love this story already! Keep up the good work!

(and don't get writter's cramp! Hee hee...)

PharaohnessNelehitri
Shinigami3414 chapter 2 . 6/1/2005
I like the chapter but it would be way better if you could update sooner.
The-Orthodox chapter 2 . 6/1/2005
I like this story so far. Which means I'll be keeping watch on it. Props to you for writing a fic without knowing the background info.

About the game: I can't wait. I'm absolutely stoked about the new Zelda installment. I'm going to be the first in line. I just know it. Well, maybe not...
MythCreatorWriter chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
I'm glad you told me that Link would came in the next chaper, otherwise I wouldn't read it. *smiles* I knew this story was about the upcoming Zelda title! Good writing; write more!
Twisted Mackeral chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
Very brave of you to write a story about a game that hasn't been released yet. Not badly written but you get your tenses mixed up a bit.

I guess she becomes a falcon at the end?