Reviews for Bedtime Story
FantomPhan33 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Ha ha ha ha. LOVE this little short one! I always thought Meg and Raoul made the perfect couple. They are so cute together. I paired them up twice!
Kate Pendragon chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
I was reluctant to read this at first because I thought it was Raoul and Christine's kid. But I finally decided to and I loved the twist at the end! Raoul and Meg really do make a cute couple.

~Kate
g chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I loved this!
ProfoundBond821 chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Whoa! TWIST!

That shocked me. I was just gaping at the screen, and I said, "no way" a bit to loud, and my friend peeked around the corner, and just said, "sorry..."

Yeah. Wow. Awesome story.
KyrieofAccender chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
*snicker* That was cute. I like how you kept the reader thinking it was maybe Christine and maybe not up till the very end. That was clever.

Mucked it up, indeed. Little Madeline is a perfectly honest little kid; that really made me laugh.

~Kyrie
just jacs chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
oh I liked that...a kind of underlying acceptance between them both
Scourge of Nemo chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Heh, 'mucking it all up.' Serves him right, lol.
Lindaleriel chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
Absolutely adorable *grins*
Gwynevere1 chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
I love you. Even though I had read 'Little Conversations,' I wasn't sure exactly where this story was heading. I wasn't sure if the Comtesse was Christine or Meg. I was glad for the ending, and I think this story could be read quite well without having known your other works.
Kathryn M.B. Denson chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
- Cute.
The Kat Valentine chapter 2 . 8/31/2005
I luff it, their daughter is adorable. You made me like Raoul for like 3 seconds That's it, I swear, just three!

Ta ta,

Kat
horsegal chapter 2 . 7/1/2005
Whoa, what a twist! I thought it was Christine and suddenly "Marguerite de Chagny".
Shinigami01 chapter 2 . 6/14/2005
Cool. You ending is very nice. I like the way you twisted it all to make it seem as though Christine would be with Raoul but instead it turns out that she returned to the Phantom or at least tried to. I enjoyed it. Keep it up.
lost2darkness chapter 2 . 5/21/2005
You had me until I found it was Meg! Awesome ending! I thought it would be different...and it was a pleasant surprise I might add. good job!