Reviews for The Fog
fictionfiend07 chapter 9 . 12/10/2007
Great job! One of the best Smallville stories I've read.
Cube Fangirl chapter 9 . 11/16/2005

Great Story. One of my favourite Movies ist THE FOG. I don't know Smallville very will, but reading your Story and understanding the Smallville Charaters aren't a problem.

Greetings from Austria

1eclecticreader chapter 9 . 10/26/2005
Love it, love it, love it! Pretty good for a supernatural tale. Great job!
Andrea-Pink-32 chapter 9 . 10/1/2005
Ok I keep forgetting to review, I've read this like 3 times and I love it everytime I read it! I'm dieing to see The Fog when it comes out, but when I first read this I didn't even know of that movie. I was just about freaking as I read this the first time, god this story was so good!
1000wordsmith chapter 9 . 7/1/2005
WOOHOO! That was awesomeness. I really loved the way you laid the foundations for a Clois relationship, and I thought the Lana-Look was perfect. Don't get me wrong, I like the girl, but you nailed her (and all the characters) to a T. I hope you continue writing!
Sakura123 chapter 9 . 7/1/2005
Who's the last victim? I forget (Lana or someone else - most peferably Jonathan? Did the Fog inhabbitants have something aganst the Kent person that wrote that diary. If not, KUDOS on them dead people). But anyways, that all seemed very anti-climatic if you ask me. I was indeed, expecting something most exciting and exstravigant(?) to this ending but, I can't complain about too much. It was nicely written . . . but one question, Where was Kyrpto or better known as "Shelby the dog" from episode fourteen?

I mean this is set in (GAG) Season four - because it includes Lois Lane - why would the Kents leave their beloved four legged companion? But aside from that, the ending was very (coughs) C-U-T-E. For lack of a better word. Jonathan and Martha teasing Clark about his Phony Limp for the girls and his would-be "hate" relationship with Lois Lane was funny. Poor Kent.

Good one.

Louie Pastiche chapter 9 . 7/1/2005
A really masterful conclusion. Bravo! As for that sixth death; how about this? A "private eye" named Zeke Stone comes to Smallville, tracking a fugitive (literally) from Heck. That fugitive is after Lionel Luthor, whose resemblance to Stone's "employer" is quite startling to Zeke. In the process, he crosses paths with Clark...and an occult urban legend called "the Phantom Stranger."
scullymulder chapter 9 . 6/30/2005

The plot, characterizion, and dialouge was awesome.

And ya gotta love the bits of Clois that you gave us.

Awesome story!

Hope ya write more soon. ;)
Rebel Goddess chapter 9 . 6/30/2005
Excellent story. I especially like the way Clark decided to fake a limp at the end. Too funny. More please. Great stuff.
Louie Pastiche chapter 8 . 6/27/2005
Hmm! If I were Clark, I might decide to sacrifice my anonymity, and push the truck-with all the girls in it-to the church. Worry about the repercussions later! Besides, this is an altverse, anyway. I'm sure some non-canonical way could be found to inflict selective amnesia on the girls, concerning Clark's powers. Just a thought! Good chapter, in any case.
scullymulder chapter 8 . 6/25/2005
That was awesome!

This had to be my favorite chapter.

I love how you're writing all of the characters. They're perfect. And I'm glad that you threw in a dash of Clois in that chapter, too. That made me happy. ;)

You're a very talented writer! Keep up the great work!

I anxiously await the next update!
Sakura123 chapter 8 . 6/22/2005
Don't Trucks or Bugies have A.C.'s? They could've just sucked the poor avenging spirt through the ventilation system. Aside from that, this was an interesting chapter, I enjoyed it very much. There was enough action and panic to make me giddy with excitement. Update soon! I wanna know what happens next!

Rebel Goddess chapter 8 . 6/22/2005
She shouldn't talk like that. I'm sure they'll get ouut of this somehow and Clark can have that dance. Nice, exciting chapter. More please. Good stuff.
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 7 . 6/17/2005
Just heard on "Entertainment Tonight" that Tom Welling will be one of the stars of an upcoming remake of "Carpenter's Fog." If you already knew that, then I salute you for your cunning and imaginative story-telling!
Hoosier Daddy chapter 7 . 6/11/2005
I agree with all the others. You could and should be a professional screen story writer. These chapters keep getting better and better!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »