Reviews for Witch Hunt
Angel of Freedom chapter 3 . 6/8/2005
I like the chapter! I hope you post the next chapter soon! :)
Angel of Freedom chapter 2 . 6/8/2005
Very good story!
Angel of Freedom chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Good start! I like the chappie!
Fortune Zyne chapter 5 . 6/4/2005
He intends on raping her too then.
Angel of Freedom chapter 5 . 6/4/2005
You are very good to write storys! You are a talent! Your storie is very good!
Lucky chapter 5 . 6/3/2005
Alright this is going the right way! But we have to ask Dracula to punish you if you don't update soon again...;)
Angel of Freedom chapter 4 . 6/2/2005
hi, your story is very good. I hope you post the next chapter soon.
Remember chapter 4 . 6/1/2005
Wow... Gorgeous Drac, and without a shirt... m, yummy. :) Very good chapter though. Kind of sad, but I like it all the same, especially the end. And Drac saved her... how sweet. He's falling for her that soon? Me like... Very nice job.
Lucky chapter 4 . 5/29/2005
Hey this is a good story! I am feeling sorry for Lily hopefully Dracula will comfort her soon...Please continue!
HughJackmanFan chapter 4 . 5/29/2005
hi,

I beg you because your english is little fix to "Noone" what's mean? No that '

can you improve this text? I hope, you can to understand.

not bad, I like your story.
Remember chapter 3 . 5/26/2005
That chapter was so sad... i'm going to cry. Her fathers dead, her mothers dead, and now she has to work for Dracula who says that no one loves her or ever will... Even though I don't believe that. I hope you make him fall for her, just so I can sit here and laugh and say "Ha Ha! I told you you would! I win!" If not, that's alright. I'll keep reading and reviewing. Your story is superb and, as always, I am addicted. Update soon! Love ya.

Remember
Fortune Zyne chapter 3 . 5/25/2005
Poor thing!
Fortune Zyne chapter 2 . 5/25/2005
But she's not a witch is she?
Remember chapter 2 . 5/24/2005
Hey! Nice chapter! Me like.. more suspense and a tad more Dracula! I love it! Thanks for thanking me! I love that! It makes me happy. This chapter was sweet and that song was powerful and very moving. Its hard to include songs into fict's, believe me, I would know. But you did such a great job and it fit perfectly. My second like is that Dracula was in this chapter, though veigly (if that's how you spell the word. I haven't the slightest clue). I hope there is more of him, and being the serious Dracula obsessor that I am, I hope he falls for Lily or something. I love Drac fluff. He's so hot! Alright. Great second chapter. Update really soon..
Black Garnet chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
A bit strange but interesting all the same. Is Dracula going to kidnap her? Go ahead and keep going. It's interesting.
211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »