Reviews for Witch Hunt
Angel of Freedom chapter 32 . 4/19/2006
Your Story is brillant. I like it a lot. I hope you post the next chappie soon.
Remember chapter 32 . 4/18/2006
*sighs*...awe... that was sweet. But no offense, at last! He's gone! Alright Lily, you're free now. Yes he loved you...kinda... but go find Dracula please? He's hotter and he makes my skin crawl and just... yeah. I miss him. Go find him. Angel, you are a genius! A GENIUS!

BloodRedShadows chapter 32 . 4/17/2006
I'm reviewing the whole 32 chapters, in this single review! This is amazing. I told you I'd read up, sometime - and I'm glad I have! You're SO good at writing, it's so full of emotion. I love you, you're going over there in my favourite author list. I have to update that. I dedicated my One shot(for now) to you and Remember. You really inspired me, and I'm probably going to get much more inspired by reading you lovely stories. You're ace. you're awesome. you're BRILLIANT, AND I LOVE YOU FOR IT. Ahem. I have to go, because I really don't know what to say - and my finger hurts. I burnt it, poor finger!

Take care, lovley!

Fortune Zyne chapter 32 . 4/12/2006
He did her a favor probably.
Princess Airiana chapter 32 . 4/12/2006
So she's finally going back to Dracula? I hope she doesn't go there and find him dead! That would be so sad! This isn't a tragedy is it? I hope not!
Angel of Freedom chapter 31 . 4/10/2006
Its very very fantastic. I must read more. Please update soon.
Fortune Zyne chapter 31 . 4/1/2006
Poor Lily.
Remember chapter 31 . 4/1/2006
Ugh... William, go away! No body likes you... Lily belongs with Dracula...why can't he see that? Oh well. I still love this story. Update asap, k?

Princess Airiana chapter 31 . 4/1/2006
I don't quite understand what happened. Is he letting her go or something? I thought Lily loved Dracula.
Angel of Freedom chapter 30 . 3/24/2006
Its very very fantastic. I hope you update soon. I must read more.
Fortune Zyne chapter 30 . 3/23/2006
Poor Lily.
Princess Airiana chapter 30 . 3/22/2006
So he's lying to her and keeping her from Dracula. What a jerk! I hope Drac finds her soon!
Remember chapter 30 . 3/22/2006
Oh... poor Cassandra died? That's so sad... I liked her too. I'm still not a huge fan of Will, but he's kinda growing on me... maybe a wee little bit. I STILL LOVE YOUR STORY! YOU ARE A GENIUS! A GOD! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE DRACULA! GIMME SOME DRACULA ANGEL! I MISS HIM! *whew* Well, please update. I love this story, i love Lily to pieces, she's an awesome character and just so... *sighs*... Angel, your writting has gotten so good! Not that it ever wasn't, but you've gotten better, and believe me, that's a good thing. You are amazing girl! Update soon!

I'm hopelessly addicted!

Remember chapter 29 . 3/20/2006
WHOA! Rewind and... FREEZE! She's married to that bastard William! WHAT! What happened to Dracula? OMFG!... calm down Remeber, deep breaths... its gonna be ok. Dang it Angel, I'm so addicted to this story! I've been following it from chapter one and just.. gah! Its amazing. That's all there is to say. Its amazing. I'm so addicted... save me and UDPATE! :) ASAP! PLEASE! *falls on knees* I beg you! You genius woman you! :)

Angel of Freedom chapter 29 . 3/20/2006
GREAT: I hope you update soon. I must read more.
211 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »