Reviews for Witch Hunt
Angel of Freedom chapter 28 . 3/20/2006
Its very very fantastic.
Angel of Freedom chapter 27 . 3/20/2006
Intressting. I like your story a lot.
Princess Airiana chapter 29 . 3/19/2006
So is that the end of the story? It's so bittersweet! So now she's officially an Angel! Will Dracula come to find her and then they live happily ever after! It was still a sweet story even if they didn't!
Fortune Zyne chapter 29 . 3/19/2006
I would gone to Heaven.
DaniMoon chapter 28 . 3/15/2006
finish it its great!
Catlover15489 chapter 28 . 3/11/2006
The last part confused me deeply. the "It probably was her ghost that semmed to float in the air. Or was the Lily on the stake the ghost?"

Now Im just going to say one thing. If Lily is killed and dies and Vlad did NOTHING to help her, Im going to hate him forever.
Catlover15489 chapter 27 . 3/11/2006
The children, oh my god, thats aweful! How could someone do that to children! Thats aweful! And who's this William character? Why IS he being nice and gentleman like all of a sudden now?
francesca chapter 28 . 3/10/2006
One word: GREAT! Continue! High Praise! More like four words, but I like the story alot. Maybe you could include some more dialogue and action from the brides and include Aleera or Verona, which ever isn't a bride besides Marishka. Although they aren't exactly the main characters, its just an idea!
Fortune Zyne chapter 28 . 3/9/2006
Oh my!
Princess Airiana chapter 28 . 3/9/2006
So is Lily dead? If she is dead that would be sad. How will she be with Dracula? Will Dracula miraculously save her at the last second? That would make a much happier ending. Good job!
Remember chapter 28 . 3/9/2006
Oh my God! What's gonna happen? Dracula just let her die?...*sighs*... Oh well. She's an angel though and death was probably a good thing, although horridly sad. Angel... your stuff is amazing. I've loved this story from chapter one and its great! But I have a feeling it isn't quite over yet... Well, this is on my fav's list, just so you know...

-Remember
Fortune Zyne chapter 27 . 2/25/2006
Probably rape her.
Remember chapter 27 . 2/25/2006
Angel, that chapter was great... and so depressing. Those poor kids. *sniff* They're in a better place... and I don't mean hell. But what's up with William? 0_o ? I'm sorta confused, but I trust you. Awesome chapter my dear... very well done.

-Remember
Princess Airiana chapter 27 . 2/25/2006
That was terrible. Those poor children! Why would Dracula allow that to happen? Then again he's doing the thing with those 'witches' so I shouldn't have asked. Drac had better get her out of there before she dies!
word junky chapter 7 . 2/14/2006
good story, badly written. It's really confusing so if I were you i'd find a good Beta reader (or get a new one) it needs a lot of work.

from me