Reviews for Witch Hunt
Remember chapter 26 . 2/13/2006
Oh.. *sniffs* SCREW THE INQUISITION (or however the hell you spell it) If they rape her and if he lets her die, I'll sob my eyes out! UPDATE!

Angel of Freedom chapter 26 . 2/13/2006
Good story. I like it very much!
Angel of Freedom chapter 25 . 2/13/2006
Interesting. Youre a really good writer!
Angel of Freedom chapter 24 . 2/13/2006
Great chappie!
Princess Airiana chapter 26 . 2/12/2006
I'm hoping and almost begging you to make it so that she doesn't die! After all that she's gone through that would stink! Let her live!
Elle-knows-not chapter 26 . 2/12/2006
So sad, yet sweet at the same time. D Please update soon
Elle-knows-not chapter 25 . 2/12/2006
I cant believe Lily did that! But Im so happy you've finally updated this story! I almost forgot what it was about so I reread the last couple of chapters
Fortune Zyne chapter 26 . 2/12/2006
And Lily died, and ascended to Heaven.
Fortune Zyne chapter 25 . 2/9/2006
Poor Lily...
Remember chapter 25 . 2/7/2006
Angel of Beauty! My German buddy!

Girl, I haven't heard from you in so long! No reviews! No messages! I missed you! Anyways... thank God you finally updated! HOORAY! Awesome chapter... thank heaven's Cassandra saved Lily before she was raped...*cringes* Good for you... Please update soon! I've missed your story!

Princess Airiana chapter 25 . 2/7/2006
The things some people have to do for each other! Is Lily going to get punished severely or will Drac understand? I hope so! That poor girl!
Remember chapter 24 . 1/9/2006
Hey dude! You're alive! *gasps* And you updated! I love you! Short chapter... with a nice twist. Very nice. Damn I missed you. Now... get to work and update missy! :)

Chthonic Spock chapter 24 . 1/1/2006
Oh wows. I just read this entire fanfiction so far and I think it is very good. I think I'll fav it even though I hate the fact that Dracula has acted like a monster through pretty much the entire story. Ehehe. I hope he turn out to be good in the end...And that Amira escaped this nightmarish place. Update soon mmk?
Fortune Zyne chapter 24 . 1/1/2006
They were all a bunch of pigs.
Princess Airiana chapter 24 . 12/31/2005
Oh dear! They're going to escape? How's Dracula going to react? Such a cliffhanger this is!
211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »