Reviews for Crimson Lines Upon the Sand
Angelica chapter 12 . 9/6/2008
HI. IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL STORY. A LOVELY ENDING. SEE YA
SunaTenshi chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
This story is good so far.. but it's really, really short!
Lia Tsuka chapter 12 . 2/21/2006
No sos sad. It's so so sad. *Bawls into Slade's chest*

This was so wonderfully sad and poignant

Good job

Karusu-hime
DITZY chapter 12 . 11/3/2005
I've read this story 3 timers over and each time it just gets better and better! you are an amazing author!
Amber chapter 12 . 7/16/2005
Blasted thing wont let me log in...meh *fwaps comppy*

Anywho. I liked the story...alot. *dances* I've always, much to my family's great concern (suicide kind of runs in the family) thought suicide was romantic...but am not myself suicidal. *beats councelor with blunt metal object repeatedly*

Am a "recovering"-hehe-sounds like I'm an alcoholic-cutter...such a horrible word...cutter...blech. Well, liked it...so...yea. Byebyethen.
katie chapter 12 . 7/15/2005
you know, you suck
Ravenfairie chapter 12 . 6/28/2005
That was a really good ending. a reall really really really really really really really X 10 liked it.

ttyl

me
whocarespoop chapter 12 . 6/22/2005
I really enjoyed this story and it made me cry at the end you R a very good author.
SnufflesWillRise chapter 12 . 6/17/2005
Well I am done reading your fic and I can now safely say: Very well written! It was so sad. But I like sad things, so I loved this. I like your idea of news headlines and magazine articles. The poetry in the beginning fit the story like a glove. Did you write it? I'm going to go check out what else you've written. I'll ttyl and I promise to review.
dark heart chapter 12 . 6/16/2005
that was so beautiful. I'm so glad that Rae and aqualad ended up together but its heartbreaking that robin hung himself over loosing Raven. you are a definite genius please keep writing more awesome stories.
rE2HseCPtQ2dbut5U chapter 12 . 6/15/2005
Talk about morbid! You're breaking my heart here! Poor Raven and Aqualad. Why did Robin die? Seriously? WHY! I am majorly loving this story! Update before I become permanently mentally disturbed! BTW, if you haven't see The End yet, it's totally incredible.
DarkenedStar chapter 12 . 6/15/2005
HOLY PEE! Wow.. sad ending. Great story tho. Wow.. I'm kinda speachless. Write more stories! I loved it!
Cherry Jade chapter 12 . 6/15/2005
Great story! I really liked this, it was so depressing and well written! I think that u should make another story!
kittydragon chapter 12 . 6/15/2005
I absolutly loved it! It's sad but really, really, well written. It's too good for words...
Silent Murderess chapter 12 . 6/15/2005
how sad! robin really loved raven but never got the chance to tell her...
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »