Reviews for A World Apart
Gosalyn2007 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Oh, no! Poor Gosalyn!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
Oh I just love the Negaverse I just wish Gosalyn was bad not so 'Goody Goody" like in the "Goody Goody St. Canard" you know like some of the time c'mon now!. Imagine her in chains & leather with some cool black shades instead of Honker now that would've been cool to see but at the time I guess I didn't have a problem with the way they went about it (again talking about the show). But this is kinda good though Constanze I agree with you.

(This was when I saw the show back in reruns before but since then I kinda still always wished Gosalyn was kinda bad. Too bad they didn't do more episodes in the Negaverse ahhh such a wonderful place don't ya think so except for that do gooder Darkwing Dork snooping around!).
Guest chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
Part One wasn't bad but I think Part Two was a bit better. This is my first time reading too just letting you know.
loonytunecrazy chapter 8 . 10/8/2006
Good story
WyldClaw chapter 2 . 10/5/2006
Yipes! Negaduck seems that Gosalyn is Darkwing duaghter! NOT GOOD!
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
What does Negaduck want from Darkwing? Is he going to save Gosalyn? IO can't wait to read the next chapter!
Injection Fairy Lily chapter 7 . 7/14/2006
Picture Perfect! *applauds* I hope Nega-Creep NEVER, EVER EVER comes back! EVER! I love this story very much!
Injection Fairy Lily chapter 8 . 6/23/2006
I'm looking forward to a sequel! I loved that story! I'm glad that Negaduck is long gone!
Injection Fairy Lily chapter 3 . 6/3/2006
Come on, let's go after Negaduck and rescue Gosalyn!

I'm sure that this part of Negaduck kidnapping Gosalyn and escaping to the Negaverse would have made a great part for the Kingdom Hearts 2 game.
Injection Fairy Lily chapter 2 . 6/3/2006
What does Negaduck want for the little girl's safety? Why did that horrible cruel, thoughtless villain kidnap her? What did he want with the child? What has Gosalyn done to Negaduck? I hate Negaduck! I'll never forgive that horrible, awful, sinister creep for what he has done! Never!
Injection Fairy Lily chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Isn't that dangerous to leave a little girl like Gosalyn home alone when you're out crime-fighting, Darkwing? I mean, what if she got hurt, or if there was a fire at home and no one was there to help her? ...Or worse, what if some villain or villain group showed up at your home and Gosalyn tried to fight back and she got kidnapped or badly hurt, and you are not there for her?

I'd suggest that you'd better think twice before leaving her home alone next time, all right? I know crime-fighting is a big responsibility.
Anna McNarin chapter 8 . 4/5/2006
Gah, epilogue my burnt tail feathers! That's baiting! BAITING! And you know what? I like it (am I weird, or should I just lay off the soda? hmm, probably both). Anyway, it was fast, straight line of a ride, good job.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 8 . 10/3/2005
i want the sequel now! this was interesting!
LordNegaduck chapter 8 . 8/17/2005
This was a pretty good story, although I believe it doesn't warrant an "R" rating. The beginning chapters were real intense,lots of action, and were very well written. The later chapters appeared to have rushed the plot a little. Looking forward to sequel.
Private Tamama chapter 8 . 8/9/2005
This story was pretty good but why is it rated R thers nothing bad