Reviews for A World Apart
Nightw2 chapter 8 . 7/10/2005
Yeowch! Intriguing epilogue/sequel set-up. :) That's all I can really say here.
Nightw2 chapter 7 . 7/9/2005
I don't mind if the next chapter will only be an epilogue. This has still a pretty darn enjoyable ride. Also, if you get this and read my last E-mail, what did you think of the idea I sent you. Admittedly, it wasn't much but still something I thought could be semi-cute for the VERY end of your other story. Hope to hear from you again, soon. :)
Nightw2 chapter 6 . 7/8/2005
I don't mind that this chapter was short as long as it was well-written; which it is. I have to admit that this looks to be good set-up for the next couple of chapters, which I eagerly look forward to and have to admit to having to respect how you showed that you still have plenty of steam left. :).
Nightw2 chapter 5 . 6/30/2005
Thanks for the update on this story. This IS terrific stuff at that. Great drama all around AND some very good explanations. I'm most certainly going to be awaiting more.
Nightw2 chapter 4 . 6/24/2005
Ouch. Downright intense. But why would Negaduck need to force Morgana to help him? I would think Morg would have a Negaverse counterpart? Or is it a spell so powerful that Negaduck would need the Morganas of both universes to pull it off? Anyway, I most certainly am looking forward to more of this story.
Nightw2 chapter 3 . 6/9/2005
Thanks for the update. I don't mind that it took a while. Real world concerns and writers' block can be major bears. Also, even though the chapter was short. It was fairly tense. Of course, now we can eliminate a way to get back to the Negaverse on the list of things Negaduck wanted from DW since he obviously already had it. Thus, we are left with only one possible answer; unconditional surrender. Then again, why would he be patient enough to be willing to wait a week unless he just wanted to use that time to mentally torture DW.

At any rate, I AM still most eagerly awaiting more of this story as this IS truly getting intense.
dglsprincess105 chapter 2 . 6/1/2005
Okay, he definently wants to spread chaos and terror, that's for sure. Now if only Darkwing could stop feeling sorry for himself and stop Negaduck. Maybe Negaduck wants to break Darkwing's spirit. It seems to be all he ever wants from him. Especially if he's going to kidnap Morg to. (Heh, good luck on that one.)
Nightw2 chapter 2 . 5/25/2005
Wow! Definitely a downright tense second chapter. I felt bad for, DW, LP and Gos, but definitely applaud the drama. I am most certainly awaiting more with great eagerness.
Nightw2 chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Intense stuff. All I can say is that I wonder what Negs DOES want and why is he so sure DW knows what it is? Logic would dictate that it would either be a way back to the Negaverse or his unconditional surrender. If it's the former, though, DW doesn't have that kind of power OR tech (though he DOES know individuals who MIGHT have that kind of power [Morg] or tech [the SHUSH lab crew]). If it's the latter, why would Negs be willing to wait a week? Then again, it could be something else entirely. That's the most interesting part of this; I DON'T know. I'm definitely going to be eagerly awaiting more.
dglsprincess105 chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
So, what does Negaduck want? Judging from the title, I guess he wants to go back to the Negaverse, right? Or is it entirely different and something more precious to him? Or is he just doing this to spread terror and chaos like he always does. Hopefully, we'll find out, but only if you update.
gangster95 chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
hey Constanze. This is an incredible first chapter! I'm glad that you finally have one up! Keep up the good work!
26 | « Prev Page 1 2