Reviews for Shazbot!
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
this was so sweet! I loved it!
Stacey the FLE chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
This fic was hilarious thanks for writing it.

There needs to be more Mork & Mindy fanfics, and especially more Mork & Mindy crossovers, because Mork would just be the most amazing crossover character ever.

Once again, good job on the fic, happy writing!
DNAyres chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
I love it! Will there be another one-shot or maybe a story...?
Mork Mindy Fan chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
This is great. Thank you for making me laugh. I wish there was more Mork stories out there! We need some nanu-nanu and shazbot in the world now!
trek-grrrl chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
I used to watch M&M religiously, till it jumped the shark with Jonathan Winters (loved him, hated the character,) and I LOVED THIS! You captured Mork PERFECTLY! The SG side was IC too, loved Teal'c's cracking up laughing, and "He doesn't get out much." !

Excellent xover!
iamdragonrider chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Fanfic broke down over the weekend when I read this one. I just had to come back and say, Nanu nanu! Very cute, very sweet little fic, and the idea of the Stargate being used as Orson's mirror lol! I haven't seen a Mork and Mindy episode in years, but you seem to have captured the essence. Again, very cute!
zachariasofBorg chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
MY GOD THAT WAS FUNNY! I have season 1 of Mork on DVD, can you believe that he was on drugs 50% of the time while doing that? Ah, well, good to FINALLY find a Mork fanfiction out there. I salute you

serendu chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
*snort, cackle*

Oh I liked that! Very entertaining! Particularly the mirror and coffee's domination of the universe!