Reviews for Wounded
Walkiria chapter 13 . 10/11/2005
Wha!Yo man, youve almost made me cry! But you know what? I would be most tragic if Robin was there when she was dying...Ha ha, I love the drama...

I love your writting too.

1 kiss

Walkiria
LM22102 chapter 13 . 8/16/2005
[sniffles] I'm literally sniffling. Some people would write "SOB!" and they're not really sobbing and they use it for an emotion.

But really, I'm trying to hold back the tears. I loved this story.

Very well written, and kinda realistic. She would actually give her life for him.

Thank you so very much for writing this.
RedRover3173 chapter 13 . 8/15/2005
aww man, that was the saddest fanfic ever! i luv it, it was the best.
SecretCrystal chapter 13 . 7/17/2005
MAKE A SEQUAL! ONLY MAKE ROBIN DIE AND RAVEN LIVE! THIS STORY WAS PATHETIC! TO MANY SPELLS! MAKE A SEQUAL! MAKE ROBIN DIE! NOT RAVIN! PLEASE! NO MORE OF THIS JUNK! PLEASE. Please.
Blood of the Wolf chapter 13 . 6/26/2005
Me likie! Only one thing... you almost did it again! I AM NOT PERMITTED TO CRY! STOP WRITING SAD CHAPPIES! START POSTING MORE CHAPPIES PLZ! OR I SHALL COME AFTER YOU WITH THE FLAME THROWER OF DOOM! (my little plot bunnies have infected the rocket launcher of terror so that is temporerily out of order) BUT I STILL HAVE THE FLAME THROWER OF DOOM! MUWAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Raven Hope chapter 13 . 6/26/2005
*mouth drops open*

So... so... sad... so... wow... *can't say any more*
A M Z chick chapter 13 . 6/25/2005
I loved the whole thing 'cept the end it needed a twist. Please do sequl?
Ravenfairie chapter 13 . 6/23/2005
That was a good ending. And a good story.
please delete this account 02 chapter 13 . 6/21/2005
Great chapter! Poor Robin, they're blaming him when he really couldn't have changed anything... Please update when you get the chance!
Elsewhere-Kels chapter 13 . 6/21/2005
Huh? *blinks* Oh... I thought the last chapter was the last. ; Anyways, beautiful story. The only problem I can think of at the moment, though, is that I left this story a few days ago, feeling satisfied and with my eyes glistening... But the added chapter took away from it a bit. Personally, I think a much more powerful ending would've been chapter 12. That's just my opinion, of course. Again, gorgeous story!

Au revoir!

Miss Kel-chan
SamCram2121 chapter 13 . 6/21/2005
omg ur stpry was GREAT even though i am a rob/star fan and it was a little depressing i still loved it

keep up the good work
lexie515 chapter 13 . 6/21/2005
You must write a sequel! This is to awesome of a story to not be continued!
LCO100 chapter 13 . 6/21/2005
My god that was so sweet and depressing I hope the sequel will be just as good. I just read through your whole story today so I haven't been reading and not reviewing.
alena-chan chapter 13 . 6/21/2005
Ok, now Im crying. She is dead? You cant end it like that. You have to write a sequel. I really want to see what you have in store for your readers.

Anyway, I have to say I really like this chapter. It was good to see Robins grief (Ok, that sounded strange. But I hope you understand what I mean.)

Alena