Reviews for The Invention of Candy
sesshomaruandkagurafaq. blogspot . com
y0yo chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
this is stupid
anonymous chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Sesshomaru wallpaper? I like the story. Leave it to Rin to invent something like that. I always said she was the sweetest Inuyasha character!
SplitDemonIdentity chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Actually Rin wouldn't need a ziploc bag because honey is the only food that won't spoil it would just crystallise and become even more like candy. But this was so cool and funny you can't forget the funny!
crookshanks2 chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
okay crazy it ( dont know if boy or girl so you are it )lol
PrincessSakuraTenshi12 chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Great one shot ProtoBlues and it was very cute, as well as interesting. I loved that Rin was able to invent candy and the whole story was just cute. Please write more like these in the future! Take care and ja ne! -
KowaiiKawaii chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Super Chibi... M ... candy. But, honey is sweet already, why does it need sugar?
Vanya The Ninja Maiden chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
Oh it was so kawaii! I liked it a lot. Ziploc bags too? Any way I hope to read a Sess fic from you too! preferably if it were SessKag... But that's just me.
Lady Erised chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
Irrevelant, childish and absolutely golden! A random, hiccup of happiness that had me giggling endlessly. Surprisingly (and as a testament to your talent as a writer given such light "fluffiness") all characters remain in character. I shall look forward to other Rin/Sesshoumaru ficlets.
Sullen Kitten chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
M.

Sugar.

I can feel like I'm eating gum, Botan, Jolly Ranchers and Starbursts for a purpose now. IN YOUR FACE, MR. DENTIST! I'M KEEPING RIN'S IDEA ALIVE! MWAHAHAHA- erk. I tink I swa-wod m t'th!
diddlydannii91 chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
hi, thought dat was a really good explanation - explain the invention of Ziploc bags PLEASE! im always amused by such things x