Reviews for Yugi Meets Yami
AnimaniAshley chapter 4 . 5/1
Wow that was pretty good
Pheonix09 chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
That was awesome and hilarious, I loved it and excellent job but could you make a sequel to this or continue it please
YugiohEgypt2001 chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
Make More Please :)
Juno Storm chapter 4 . 5/4/2014
Hello, again. Your story's doing just fine. I myself am a well know storyteller (though I shall keep my name anonymous) and I am enjoying your work immensely so far.
But it seems to me that you lack confidence in yourself, so here is some friendly advice: if you love to share with others the thrill of fun and the unexpected, especially with a character[s] that are mutually favored, then go ahead and share. I am so pleased that you have so far kept the morality that does, indeed, exist in Takahashi's YU-GI-OH! story. Skill and Talent is truely shown when one can express themselves WITHOUT succumbing to the everyday evils of life. I believe you are only one out of a small few that would understand how important this is.
Well Done, my friend.
One more thing: could there be more interaction between the Yugis and keep Evil Bakura. . . well. . . evil? As in, let Yugi be the one to introduce Yami to the 21st Century? Bring in everyone later after chapter four, is my last request.
Humor me.
Juno Storm chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
THAT WAS GREAT!
Garra'sTsuki chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
:D wicked love it
lightning-strike-prime chapter 4 . 9/12/2013
OMG!LOV THIS!PLEASE UPDATE
Sororia04 chapter 4 . 9/9/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA love the fights between bakura and yami XD please update soon love the story 3
Breana chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
Will there be a chapter 4
Guest chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
Please please please continue!
Alantro chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
LOL! This is a funny story! Cotninue it please. I'd like to see what happens if Marik appeared to Malik from the Millenial Rod. THAT would be funny.
Kristie chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
i wanna read more DX
Guest chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
Yugi needs to shut the hell up once and a while
BloodyBrawler18 chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
you really made yami funny in this one, i have to say that i'm impressed i like the fact that yugi and yami argued in the previous story. and when you brought bakura into this.

ME LIKES! ME WANT MORE! ME WANT MORE! ME WANT MORE!

GriffindorLover: you better give her more or she will kill you
kate chapter 3 . 3/1/2011