Reviews for Yugi Meets Yami
Money100 chapter 4 . 4/11
Really funny story. Maybe you'll do one where the Yami's try to figure out what and how to use modern things? This was great.
Money100 chapter 3 . 4/11
Haha. The King of Thieves and the Pharaoh meet for the first time in 5,000 years.
Money100 chapter 2 . 4/10
Yugi saying stup up was funny. And I like Yami's confusion.
Money100 chapter 1 . 4/10
Really funny! Personally, I think this is axactly how they would act.
AnimaniAshley chapter 4 . 5/1/2015
Wow that was pretty good
Pheonix09 chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
That was awesome and hilarious, I loved it and excellent job but could you make a sequel to this or continue it please
YugiohEgypt2001 chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
Make More Please :)
Juno Storm chapter 4 . 5/4/2014
Hello, again. Your story's doing just fine. I myself am a well know storyteller (though I shall keep my name anonymous) and I am enjoying your work immensely so far.
But it seems to me that you lack confidence in yourself, so here is some friendly advice: if you love to share with others the thrill of fun and the unexpected, especially with a character[s] that are mutually favored, then go ahead and share. I am so pleased that you have so far kept the morality that does, indeed, exist in Takahashi's YU-GI-OH! story. Skill and Talent is truely shown when one can express themselves WITHOUT succumbing to the everyday evils of life. I believe you are only one out of a small few that would understand how important this is.
Well Done, my friend.
One more thing: could there be more interaction between the Yugis and keep Evil Bakura. . . well. . . evil? As in, let Yugi be the one to introduce Yami to the 21st Century? Bring in everyone later after chapter four, is my last request.
Humor me.
Juno Storm chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
THAT WAS GREAT!
Garra'sTsuki chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
:D wicked love it
lightning-strike-prime chapter 4 . 9/12/2013
OMG!LOV THIS!PLEASE UPDATE
Sororia04 chapter 4 . 9/9/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA love the fights between bakura and yami XD please update soon love the story 3
Breana chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
Will there be a chapter 4
Guest chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
Please please please continue!
Alantro chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
LOL! This is a funny story! Cotninue it please. I'd like to see what happens if Marik appeared to Malik from the Millenial Rod. THAT would be funny.