Reviews for Reviving the Past
Sugar Peaches chapter 10 . 9/2/2005
UPDATE! This chapter was so awesome! OMG update woman, I want to know what happens next!
Phanatic chapter 10 . 8/31/2005
yah, more erik! forgive me, but i am a bit obsessed with POTO. :9 Ilove your story, please continue!

[Phanatic]
PhantomLover05 chapter 10 . 8/27/2005
UH! THAT FRANCOIS GUY INFURIATES ME!
PhantomLover05 chapter 9 . 8/27/2005
OH MY GOSH! Why is Erik being such a jerk!
Sugar Peaches chapter 9 . 8/27/2005
Once again, another amazing chapter! I loved it! Please continue!
ChristinelovesPhantom chapter 9 . 8/26/2005
OMG! What will they do? ur keeping me at the endge of my seat! please continue!
ChristinelovesPhantom chapter 8 . 8/26/2005
This story truly deserves a bookmark! please write more quickly since none of the other stories have. That annoys me to no end! great story so please continue!
Sugar Peaches chapter 8 . 8/24/2005
OMG! How can you leave us on such a cliffhanger? That was an awesome chapter, and so was the last one!

And I'm really sorry for not reviewing to the last chapter, just today it said that you updated the story so I didn't know that you updated it a few days ago, I'm very sorry! But I LOVE the story! Please continue! I wonder what will happen with Raoul? OMG and Emiliee! UPDATE WOMAN! lol
phantomfan1911 chapter 8 . 8/24/2005
Excellent Story. I really like your writing style. Please update soon!
Twinkle22 chapter 7 . 8/23/2005
amazing chapter! amazing story! I can't wait to read about Christine finding out about Henrietta and Emiliee and her mother's past! I hope you update soon! :)
mlle-parapluie chapter 8 . 8/23/2005
*gasp* this is really good so far...erm...yea I'm a lil tired right now so you'll have to forgive me for not realy being abe ta think of anything else ta say

much love- nicole
Twinkle22 chapter 8 . 8/23/2005
sorry I haven't reviewed...I've been busy so I kinda skimmed some of the story but 2morrow I plan to read it all very carefully...however...I won't be able to truly review until the next chapter b/c I can only do it once per chapter! from what I have read it's all very well and those high number of hits just proves it! :)
mlle-parapluie chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
OMFG! This is SO good! You have ta hurry up and get out the next chapter soon!

Much love-

Nicole
Sugar Peaches chapter 6 . 8/18/2005
That chapter was awesome! I wonder what will happen to Emiliee and Erik? And it's sad that the maid died, she seemed so nice! I'm glad she didn't tell those evil guys where the de Changy's were! Awesome chapter, keep up the good work!
Phanatic chapter 6 . 8/18/2005
If that were me instead of henrietta, i would get all AK-47 all other their butts. then again, they didn't have rocket launchers back then, did they? oh well, me and my wacked out drug power imagination :9 I love your story! Please continue!

[Phanatic]