Reviews for Smile for Me
Flightfoot chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Poor Ken... Poor Osamu... both had tragic fates. I'd love to know; is Osamu taking the blow for Ken actually canon? It's used a lot in fanfiction, but there's no indication in canon that I know of that he pushed Ken out of the way.
Casey Jewels chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
Sad, but good.
Keleio chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
this story makes me sd...ive always liked the sam/ken stories...in the anime u don't really get a glimpse of it...and it's better when u have a lot of fanfic options for the storyline
Shimmering tear chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Tee-hee! Lol! Hahahahahahahahahaha! You know what I'm laughing about Zen! It's a very nice story, no arguing there, but...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Growing Pain chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
I really liked this little fic! It was well written and the emotions he felt was displayed in a touching way. Loved the ending, even if it sounds cruel to say. Though I always thought it was a car that ran over Sam.. However, well done!
TheBlackCoyote chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
I like it.
Mish1 chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
;_;
OsaNona22 chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
m...*feels very sorry for sam and adds to favs* awesome fic! I loved it! Never would have guessed tha tin the beginning ken got all the attention...
SilvorMoon chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
Aw! That was really nice. I thought you imparted a real sense of awe in the beginning, where Sam gets to hold his brother for the first time, and I like how the thread about the smile gets carried all the way through the story. Good job.
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
Aww, that was just adorable and sweet. You don't often see something where this situation is presented like this. I won't spoil it for any other readers checking out the reviews first. :)

Really well done. I liked it. But I'm a sucker for good Ichijouji fic anyway. Especially between the brothers.