Reviews for While You Were Out
loki-god-of-sexiness chapter 8 . 12/25/2011
Wow... I really love this. Kinda reminds me of the whole Charles Manson thing... usually I hate horror, but this is awesome. Now I'm gonna go finish it. :)
nanananananh chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Awh! This story was so beautifully depressing and romantic! I can't believe it! I was on the edge of my seat this whole story; You truly are an amazing writer! You have such a way with horror and angst; You're so creative! Kyle was set into a coma for a year only to die a month after he woke up? And Stan! Omigod Stan was just...Ugh This Fanfic just brought me to tears! At least they died together though...I know I was late on this review but your story was just so...BEAUTIFUL! I hope you keep writing with the mystical ability you have! :D

Sincerely,

.Jade
MrsOmnomnomers chapter 12 . 9/10/2011
I know this is an old story but I can't help but review and say this is amazing ;-; Oh my god, I cried. It was so beautiful and depressing and...OH MY GOD I loved it! It's amazing how a show like south park can bet turned into THIS. The beauty of fanfiction 3
MarshieMello-Cookies chapter 12 . 6/6/2011
Great story!It really was amazing, and I really didn't expect them to die at the end. This really was awesome :D
Melon chapter 12 . 10/17/2010
The only word that can describe this entire Fic? "what."
Chibimax chapter 12 . 6/26/2010
omg...that was the most saddest story i ever read! it made me almost cry...Well done!
littleone4u chapter 12 . 11/22/2009
that was horribly depressing. you know i'm sick of reading all this emo shit man. lol.
OMG chapter 12 . 7/22/2009
THATS SAD...

HE KILLED HIMSELF GOD I HATE KYLE
scoottt chapter 12 . 8/12/2008
Great job! I just absolutely DO love your style of writing. THis one was sad as well and made me cry... again. xD
Semains chapter 12 . 8/7/2008
I have read some of Style fanfics, but this is the first time I review one.

I read it in one night, and I need to say to you desperately that it was amazing, every part of it make my heart inch with emotion, and the ending... it was... beautifully sad.

I cried a lot and to tell the truth I hardly ever cry.

You are truly amazing for doing this, I really can't express my happiness for reading this beautiful work.
Zbbal chapter 12 . 6/30/2008
While I'm not necessarily a fan of death fics, I kind of saw this coming. Other than that, this fic was very well written. It leaves you with the desire to go look up the affects of LSD/acid. It's morbid, but keeps you unwittingly interested. Overall, well done.
Jup chapter 12 . 6/21/2008
Goddammit, why you’re so unpredictable? *dies*

It’s funny but I read all your stories because I know always

all ends "bad". You’re famous already for this...lol.

Anyway, great story. Keep writing like that!
Sweet Ginger Snap chapter 12 . 5/21/2008
Twist.

I did... but I didn't... I didn't expect it... I...

Amazing writing. You make me want to cry.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/20/2008
Keny. D: I hate Wendy right now. Someone needs to put that bitch in a rehab center with Lindsey Lohan.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/20/2008
I love you. I love you in the most non-sexual way possible. You seriously, seriously, just scared me out of doing drugs. I thank you. :] I do /NOT/ want to become like Wendy... She's a friggen retard in this.