Reviews for Betrayal
I heart the Hitachiin twins chapter 2 . 7/13
Ah, my heart! What are you doing to my little deamon? Seriously this is great, I would love to see more tics like this.
Abby chapter 3 . 6/20
This is AMAZING! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
STARSCREAM RULEZ chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
Yeah, Kitty finally made up for it. I like it. Thank God Kurt is so forgiving. Good fanfic
tentsubasa chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
That was nicely done. :) I'm a little surprised Logan would tell Kitty Kurt cares for her, but he was pretty angry.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
This is awsome but um doesn't kurt have Mystique for a biological mom and his adopted parents?
Angel of Death-Freeze Over chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I liked it. I'm not a fan of kitty but I like her part in this at the end. :D
Kibacoe chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
Awwww I loved it :3
pandorad24 chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
This was amazing! The perfect amount of emotion and everything, I loved it. :)
Insipid Inane chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
you don't even have to beg. that was awesome, this sory is awesome. most of the time i don't really like to read kurtxkitty but your reviews were drawing me near it like magnets. you should be proud of your works.
nequam-tenshi chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
I didn't expect this sort of ending; good story!
saiyan.caress chapter 3 . 4/25/2010
That was totally awesome! I love reading some well written dramatic angst; you rock!
RascalKat chapter 3 . 4/6/2010
That was so good! I loved how wonderfully you portrayed the emotions, I felt like I was right there standing next to them! and it gives me an idea for my story MWA HA HA HA HA! *mysteriously fades into shadows*
Cherry-Blossom-Love chapter 3 . 12/17/2009
An interesting story but quite ironic when you think of the events of 'Mainstream'.

Nicely written nonetheless, very deep and emotionally in tune with the characters. All in all a well-done (if ironic) story.

TheRomanticNerd chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
The fact that you weren't a writer with practice was a bit obvious, but nonetheless, I really like the story you created, and it was a pleasant read. :)
SithKnight-Galen chapter 3 . 10/20/2009
Very nice, well written story. It had a nice morale, and a well developed plot, and the characters actually were in character. The only criticism I could possibly give would be a sighting of Rogue, and possibly more dialogue from Evan, but considering the timeline, it is plausible.