Reviews for Betrayal
This story was good but where was Rogue? it would have been amazing to see her react to Kitty's betrayal considering Kurt was her brother and we rarely see an type of sibling relationship between them
Love this!
Le critique chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
Very... Very... Good...
I heart the Hitachiin twins chapter 2 . 7/13/2015
Ah, my heart! What are you doing to my little deamon? Seriously this is great, I would love to see more tics like this.
Abby chapter 3 . 6/20/2015
This is AMAZING! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
STARSCREAM RULEZ chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
Yeah, Kitty finally made up for it. I like it. Thank God Kurt is so forgiving. Good fanfic
tentsubasa chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
That was nicely done. :) I'm a little surprised Logan would tell Kitty Kurt cares for her, but he was pretty angry.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
This is awsome but um doesn't kurt have Mystique for a biological mom and his adopted parents?
Angel of Death-Freeze Over chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I liked it. I'm not a fan of kitty but I like her part in this at the end. :D
Kibacoe chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
Awwww I loved it :3
pandorad24 chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
This was amazing! The perfect amount of emotion and everything, I loved it. :)
Insipid Inane chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
you don't even have to beg. that was awesome, this sory is awesome. most of the time i don't really like to read kurtxkitty but your reviews were drawing me near it like magnets. you should be proud of your works.
nequam-tenshi chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
I didn't expect this sort of ending; good story!
saiyan.caress chapter 3 . 4/25/2010
That was totally awesome! I love reading some well written dramatic angst; you rock!
RascalKat chapter 3 . 4/6/2010
That was so good! I loved how wonderfully you portrayed the emotions, I felt like I was right there standing next to them! and it gives me an idea for my story MWA HA HA HA HA! *mysteriously fades into shadows*