Reviews for The Zeppo, the Hero
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Neat! :) I like it - especially this part:

Jack: (tries to psyche Xander out) I'm not afraid to die. I'm already dead.

Xander: Yeah, but this is different. Being blowed up isn't walking around and drinking with your buddies dead. It's little bits being swept up by a janitor dead, and I don't think you're ready for that.

Jack: Are you?

Very awesome! :) I can see Jack O'Toole (played very awesomely by Channon Roe in The Zeppo) trying to figure out the mystery that is Xander Harris (just as the Scooby Gang does, and as do all of us sometimes). Plus, I can also see Jack being all shocked while watching Buffy battling and then staking a vampire, and then thinking "Wow. So *this* is the reason why Sunnydale has the Hellmouth, and vampires *do* exist. I had no idea. And what's really shocking is that I didn't know that *the* Buffy Summers, whom I've heard many rumors about, is the Slayer, either. Makes me wish I was a Slayer myself sometimes instead of the zombie that I am right now".

Keep up your super-neat, very brilliant and phenomenally creative writing! :)
The Voice chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
So true, so true.
DisturbedKittenWritter chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
I like this :) Xander is one of my fave characters on the show (along with Anya, Oz and Willow) and I love to see fanfics focused on him. Good job!
darcy101 chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
i loved that episode and Xander's my favourite character well done, you really got the character right
ainon chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Oh, that's wonderful. That's an ode for our hero, all right.
smiling chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
Very nice! And very true.
Dark Gotham chapter 1 . 5/21/2005