Reviews for Those Eyes
Anzu chapter 10 . 1/2
Omg my Ra! THis is my favorite yamixtea story ever! Please keep writing I wish I could follow/favorite you! Darn you e-mails! Thank you I will totally read your other stories!1
shubhu1453 chapter 11 . 10/22/2014
you are a really great writer ! ;)
maybe you should consider writing a sequel to this story .
BTW i looooovvvvvvvvveeeeedddddd this chapter , it was soooo funny ! you made me laugh like crazy!(my sis thought i was a lunatic ) keep up the good work ;) :) :) ;)
shubhu1354 chapter 2 . 10/22/2014
this story is AWESOME! Its one of my personal favorites . please keep writing more stories of yu gi oh
CrazyFanficChick chapter 16 . 7/23/2014
OMG that was such an incredible and hilarious fanfic! I REALLY LOVED IT! Plz write more Yugioh fanfiction esp. Vanishipping/Revolutionshipping!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/20/2014
LadyRaider92 chapter 16 . 7/7/2014
Best Yami x Tea story ever. I was constantly laughing and having to picture all of the goofiness going on. Love it, Love it, Love it.
LadyRaider92 chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
I seriously like to know who in the world is the insane speaker? Its good keeps me laughing every few minutes. :)
LadyRaider92 chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Bakura jumping into the Sea after his shoe saying My Shoe My Precious Shoe, died laughing
Yami's Screen name Pudding and supposedly Yugi being high on sugar when creating the screen name killed me
P.S. Who in the world is the speaker on the ship?
vikky1232 chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Ur going think I'm addicted when I say this(and Ur probably right) but I've read Ur story more than 20 times and counting. Please Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please write a silent sequel!
vikky1232 chapter 16 . 6/2/2014
You r the worlds best fanficion writer in the history of the world! U should totally write a sequel! BTW, u made bakura seem like a friggin' comedian, everybody in this story made crack up so much, my parents thought I was going crazy! U totally have my support. Keep it up! ( this would great for a movie don't ya think?)
Guest chapter 10 . 12/6/2013
Wow, this was funny. It reminded me so much of that Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends episode where Mac and Blue went to the roof to see the corner of Macs house. But you did that on purpose didnt you? XD
Vikky1232 chapter 16 . 11/30/2013
Hey there! Remember me? Well anyway I just wanted to tell you that you should TOTALLY write the sequel! :) hope u do!
zelma.bokor chapter 16 . 11/11/2013
amazing story! I had a lot of fun while reading it! great job!
Vikky1232 chapter 16 . 10/7/2013
Sup dude. I read your story and it is the best story I have read which is like about 90 yami and tea fan fiction. Best writer ever. Keep up the good work!
MarauderRoza-299 chapter 16 . 3/25/2013
Bahahahahahahahahahahahaha! I loved it! I don't think I've laughed that hard in forever. I could barely contain my sides! My face hurts!