Reviews for The Demon Hunter
discb chapter 72 . 12/19/2012
Well it was fun.
Disturbed-Demon666 chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
im starting to like this. this is good
von Rhettenstien chapter 71 . 1/15/2008
woo. nice to hear from you man, i hope you get a new update soon, and i hope you slow down a bit too. put more into the chapters, and stop skipping ahead in each chapter.
RaidenFireblade chapter 71 . 12/8/2007
Hey it is about time you updated man. Great chapter and I can't wait to see where you go with this story. I love you work and can't wait.
Iseriad D'angouleme chapter 70 . 12/6/2007
Hey I know this is a bit late but just so you know if that thing where if you can imagine it there is a dimension where it is real... if that is true then I have to say the universe is royally screwed. I have a really f*ed up and over active imagination and I write down every story that pops into my mind. In other words I REALLY hope that is not true for the sake of the sanity of everyone in every dimension since some of the couple I can come up with are enough to literally spontaneously combust a persons brain. one word is probably spelled wrong in this. and my grammar stinks i know you are not supposed to start a sentence with and.
DragonOTDarkFlame chapter 71 . 11/26/2007
I had been waiting forever. Well done. I love this story very much! It actually feels like i'm looking into the future of the titans.
Iseriad D'angouleme chapter 71 . 11/25/2007
I swear to all the powers of heaven and hell that if you do not keep on writing this story I will find you, rip your heart out, and eat it while it is still beating and you watch. By the way great job. Sorry I didn't find out about it till now.
FantasyMind93 chapter 70 . 8/24/2007
Hi, just wanted to say that ur story is...FREKIN AWSOME! Jake and Raven make a cute couple and i'm amazed with ur great grammer and imagination. Just curious though...how come u didn't update?
von Rhettenstien chapter 70 . 12/6/2006
Sweet chappy! seriously interesting how you have started to leep frog through time to account for this new emily based section. I can't wait to read more! so please update soon or ill explode!
von Rhettenstien chapter 69 . 12/5/2006
Hey yo this going... well its different but not in a bad way, just needs some action in it yah know? but anywho yeah i like the interaction, but im still haven some issue with the spelling and grahmar. not to bad but it is noticeable
von Rhettenstien chapter 67 . 12/4/2006
Other than a few spelling errors, this is pretty good, and may i add that this chappy had a shocking ending to it i didn't really expect. so hell yeah my brother
DragonOTDarkFlame chapter 70 . 9/21/2006
SLADE! NO HURT EMILY! HURTING EMILY IS BAD!
DragonOTDarkFlame chapter 69 . 9/21/2006
NONE of the others get children...Bulls#!
DragonOTDarkFlame chapter 68 . 9/21/2006
This is SO sweet...BEERS ALL AROUND!
DragonOTDarkFlame chapter 67 . 9/21/2006