Reviews for Forgive Me
TheArtful chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
10 points for writing for bat boy. we're doing it at school. it is awesome
Dragonsinger13 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Okay first off yay for you for loving this play! I fell in love with it and I am so sad that there are so few people who know about it. On another note I realy enjoyied this story I think that you should write it as a multy chapter story and continue everything from Edgar's point of veiw. I loved how you captured the feeling of hate that Edgar holds when he desovers that Shelly is his sister. It makes me sad in a way to know that Edgar had to die without a true love that didn't invole insest. Again this is a wonderful story! Thank you for writing it! ;p
Christine chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
My school just did Bat Boy and it was awesome. I'm so glad that I found a fanfic for it. You get extra points, because it was so good!
Lesdarian chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Wass your friend from Florida, perhaps? I can't recal exacty when, but Buholtz did Bat Bpy a while back.

Very well done, by the way. Do you knopw of any other good BB fics? Any kind is good...
MiserableRevolutionary chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
I LOVE BatBoy and I LOVVE this fic, especially since it's the only BatBoy ficcy I've found so far! WRITE MORE!
phantommangagirl chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
This is Sarah, and this will be my pen name when I finally join up. Just making that clear. Anyway, good fic! It's really sad, but sweet in a way, I don't know if that's the right adjective. I actually read this fic a while ago, but I didn't review it, and now I can't remember why. But anyway good fic!
star-girl-mag chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Interesting! Yay for the like 3 or 4 Bat Boy fics in here!
Zazzie chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Aw. this was so good and wonderfully angsty! We did some scenecs from Bat Boy for my acting class. Good job, except I think you spelled 'Shelly' wrong, unless our scripts are different. Or if I remember wrong. But great anyway, we need more Bat Boy fiction here.
GemmaniGirl chapter 1 . 5/22/2005