Reviews for Snake Tells It Right
Loraya chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
It sucked. Sowwy. :)
FxChiP chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
Er... I really didn't like this one.

"No one who goes through rehab at Degrassi ever gets better..."

Yeah, but that's because their writers are dolts who like to keep everyone in perpetual misery. No, seriously; I easily guessed which Degrassi girl was pregnant because she was the *only* one nothing bad had happened to yet.

Back to the story. I didn't like this mainly because it didn't continue on with anything, and it had no real feeling behind the words... or that's what it felt like. If you notice, Mr. Simpson was actually defending Rick initially by yelling at Mr. Raditch for not paying attention to him. Which is perfect; the teacher should care about individual students as well as the student body as a whole.

So yeah, that was displeasing... but then, I'm a Rick fan, so take these words with a grain of salt, as they may not be worth very much.
karmakaze chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
If you notice, no one who goes mental at Degrassi ever gets better through rehab. We'll see about Ellie's mom...

Great work.
britneyh8r chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
TSS got Rick many fans. I think it hurt Spinner's fan base, though. (Jay fans just like being evil.) But what I will say is, anyone with a brain would've known that Rick would eventually strike again. As far as we know, though, only Marco and Alex talked to Raditch.
kaileecw chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
i think you screwed up at the end? mr raditch says he is talking to "dan"? i got confused?
xcrazibabii69x chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
haha. good job. too bad you couldn't swear.