Reviews for Requiem for Bakura
Ryou VeRua chapter 18 . 6/3/2010
I remember reading this five years ago, and I think I had the same reaction then that I did now. Too bad the Rua from five years ago didn't comment then! It was and remains to be both tragic and heartwarming. Definitely worth rereading.
earthluva chapter 18 . 6/1/2010
God, this story is so beautiful ... I love it, Bakura even seems in character, which he usually doesn't in these kind of fics. Great job!
ChaosTurtle chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
i thought you said that ryou would be there in spirit form? or did i get somethin wrong?

but I really luv that story *_*
StormWingAlchemist chapter 18 . 5/6/2010
Omigod! This made me cry... especially the end. You're awesome. That's the only thing I can think of to say.
ChaosTurtle chapter 12 . 5/1/2010
that... was your first fanfic!
O_O than your really a genius!
Need to read your other stories, but I hope they're not as depressing, you really wrote that so good that now I'm already REALLY sad ,(
loved it...
chibi heishi chapter 18 . 9/29/2008
*is fighting the urge to cry* Beautiful. Sad, but beautiful.
Umo chapter 18 . 12/2/2006
You realize that I was crying all the time while I read this. This fic is very sad and beautiful. Great work pal. Seriously great work!
FlameOut chapter 18 . 11/4/2006
That ending was brilliant! For a fic like this, what Bakura ends up doing are quite typical. It was either he end up still a thief or something that can save people or do good, so this was very refreahing. It was such a unique way of redeeming oneself! I like the way how Yugi and the gang showed up at the end too. It was a good fic, thanks for the enjoyment this provide as I read.
RainbowHeart chapter 18 . 8/28/2006
Beautiful! I'm still crying after reading this. Wonderful ending!
AznRyoOhki chapter 18 . 8/15/2006
Oh, I actually started to cry when I finished reading. So much emotion is in this. The ending is just so right. It's so rare to find good stories like this lately. Thank you so much for writing.
Samba Mamba chapter 18 . 7/20/2006
n.n

Wow, that's a beautiful story - I've never seen one like this before. _

You did it really well.
Sekhem chapter 18 . 7/18/2006
I like this. It's a much kinder treatment...to say nothing of a better fate...than Bakura got in the canon. He actually got a chance to redeem himself, and maybe make his peace with the world and the people around him.

Keep up the good work.
DreamingChild chapter 18 . 1/17/2006
That was beautiful. I haven't seen anyone use a setting like this before, and it was nice to know that Yami B. finally found his peace in the end.
Pachelbel chapter 2 . 11/30/2005
That's a really interesting aspect that some writers only hint at-that Ryou, however good he is, might as well be tied to the spirit. However the spirit is judged, it affects Ryou, whether they like it or not.

And I loved this line: "So while Bakura plotted, so did Ryou."

I also like your writing style, the way that it flows-the last sentence has the most vivid description of what is going on outside Ryou's thoughts, and it's more potent because of that.
Rulin chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Absolute fave of the fics